Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

IS there a TW CB Channel?

Old 06-29-2010, 03:29 PM   #1
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb IS there a TW CB Channel?

I don't use me CB enough, and I see threads talking bout "hey did I see you?"
Old 06-29-2010, 03:42 PM   #4
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
That wouldn't be a bad Idea for the regions. When you cross a tacoma on the road you could just tune to that channel.

How about 19?
Old 06-29-2010, 03:47 PM   #5
rme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Helicopter pilot still serving
rme's Tacoma Gallery
Channel 19 sounds good to me and you can always switch to another channel....
Old 06-29-2010, 03:55 PM   #6
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rme View Post
Channel 19 sounds good to me and you can always switch to another channel....
LOL~ thought this thread was a good idea for a min.
Old 06-29-2010, 05:50 PM   #10
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
19 is the dedicated BS channel...truckers, etc.

^^larry the cable guy said it...22!!!

my CB antenna usually stays folded down unless i'm on the trails
Old 07-07-2010, 03:21 PM   #11
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Woops I guess this is a southeast thread now leaving...haha
Old 07-07-2010, 09:14 PM   #12
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
ok my bad didnt see the thread get moved. I dont know why it got moved anyways. Does every region have to start their own cb channel thread?
Old 07-08-2010, 05:42 AM   #13
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfox1 View Post
ok my bad didnt see the thread get moved. I dont know why it got moved anyways. Does every region have to start their own cb channel thread?
LOL~ I think the BS channel to find em THEN 22 or what ever is a good idea for any region.
Old 07-08-2010, 06:39 AM   #14
I'm Not Your F***ing Brother
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paul's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
It should be 20, b/c the letter T is the 20th letter of the alphabet, hence Toyota Tacoma.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:40 PM   #15
#Murphy is a splendid one to behold#Murphy is a splendid one to behold#Murphy is a splendid one to behold#Murphy is a splendid one to behold#Murphy is a splendid one to behold#Murphy is a splendid one to behold#Murphy is a splendid one to behold#Murphy is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nick
#Murphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
19 is the dedicated BS channel...truckers, etc.

^^larry the cable guy said it...22!!!

my CB antenna usually stays folded down unless i'm on the trails
what cb set up you got?
Old 07-09-2010, 04:52 AM   #16
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Murphy View Post
what cb set up you got?

Old a$$ Radio Shhhhh~!ak w/ hood mount antenna....mines may need some help but it works. I gots a 250w amp but haven't put it in yet.
Old 07-09-2010, 05:16 AM   #17
rme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Helicopter pilot still serving
rme's Tacoma Gallery
250Watt do you plan to talk to China.....LOL
Old 07-09-2010, 06:54 AM   #18
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rme View Post
250Watt do you plan to talk to China.....LOL
had it hooked up in my 97 taco and would get about 20miles on a good day...
Old 07-09-2010, 07:47 AM   #19
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Murphy View Post
what cb set up you got?
cobra 29 black chrome w/ a 4' k40 fiberglass antenna. need to get a new antenna since the end is being ripped off the one i have. probably going to drop down to a 3'
Old 07-09-2010, 09:23 AM   #20
#Murphy is a splendid one to behold#Murphy is a splendid one to behold#Murphy is a splendid one to behold#Murphy is a splendid one to behold#Murphy is a splendid one to behold#Murphy is a splendid one to behold#Murphy is a splendid one to behold#Murphy is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nick
#Murphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
cobra 29 black chrome w/ a 4' k40 fiberglass antenna. need to get a new antenna since the end is being ripped off the one i have. probably going to drop down to a 3'
I have been looking around to buy one. is this the one you have http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Cobra-Limit-...item35a822c800