Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Good dealers in eastern NC?

Old 07-02-2010, 12:05 AM   #1
rab is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Scientist
rab's Tacoma Gallery
Good dealers in eastern NC?

I'll be near Goldsboro, NC in a few weeks and want to buy a 2010 Tacoma. Anyone know a good dealer somewhere in eastern NC? I want to put about $15k down and get the 0% financing, hopefully walking out owing $13K or less.

Any input would be appreciated.

By the way, I want a double cab 4X4, short bed. Not sure which trim to get.

Thanks,
rab
Old 07-02-2010, 07:14 AM   #2
rab's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, a bit far but for the right price I could get there!
Old 07-02-2010, 07:28 AM   #3
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
Greenville and Newbern are awesome, washington sucks

if you head to g-vagus lemme know!
Old 07-02-2010, 07:34 AM   #4
rab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
Greenville and Newbern are awesome, washington sucks

if you head to g-vagus lemme know!
Hey I actually went to school at ECU, so I may stop by to check out what's new. Haven't been there since I left in Jan 2003.

So do you think my proposed deal will fly with one of the dealers around there?
Old 07-02-2010, 07:39 AM   #5
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
honestly i dont know, you are going to have to be an asshole about it. i just recently bought a new used truck (yesterday haha) and haggling is alot harder than it was a few years ago, but whats they worst they can do? say no?
Old 07-02-2010, 07:43 AM   #6
okitaco is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
okitaco's Tacoma Gallery
dont go to toyota of wilmington. no matter what they say.
Old 07-02-2010, 08:16 AM   #8
rjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Riley
rjclemen's Tacoma Gallery
if you go to Town and Country in Charlotte they are great people and will hook you up. I am not sure what they have in stock though. Last time I drove past they have a few speedway blues and a charcoal.
Old 07-02-2010, 08:50 PM   #9
RMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Jay
RMTacoguy30's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-TRAIN View Post
HEUBERT VESTER, WILSON. the one in goldsboro is good to. play the two against
each other.
x2 for Hubert Vester in Wilson.... I bought mine there a couple of weeks ago. The sales person was a guy named Alton. I'd definately buy from them again.
Old 07-03-2010, 11:01 AM   #10
MarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: KC-130J Loadmaster
Name: Brian
MarineTacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
No experience with the sales people, but I know the service department of Toyota of New Bern is great. Always helpful, and they have done a few TSB's for me without question. I highly recommend them if you need work down on your truck, and if their sales is anything like their service department, they'll be great.
Old 07-03-2010, 11:19 AM   #11
rab's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks all for your advice!
Old 07-08-2010, 08:01 PM   #12
dmicgrif is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: EM2, CG STATION MAUI
Name: mike
dmicgrif's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by okitaco View Post
dont go to toyota of wilmington. no matter what they say.

i just got my truck from there, it was a hassel to lower the price and rasie the price for my trade. spent a total of 8 hours wheeling and dealing, it sucked being my first car i bought by myself.
Old 07-08-2010, 08:16 PM   #13
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab View Post
By the way, I want a double cab 4X4, short bed. Not sure which trim to get.

Do you plan to wheel? If so, you'd be remiss not to get the TRD OffRoad. The rear locker and especially the new ATRAC system are amazing pieces of equipment.
Old 07-09-2010, 07:03 AM   #14
rab's Tacoma Gallery
I ended up putting down a deposit on one. Will be picking it up later this month. I went with the '10 DC SB 4X4 TRD Off Road in White. Thanks for your replies, gents.