Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Anybody going down to OBX in august?

Old 07-06-2010, 07:25 PM   #1
mike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
mike686's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody going down to OBX in august?

Anybody going to OBX this August, mostly the second week of august im going down for the week and was wondering if anyone else from this site will be down there so i can keep a look out for ya'll
Old 07-06-2010, 07:44 PM   #2
hhaarryy is on a distinguished road
Name: Harrison
hhaarryy's Tacoma Gallery
yo i live like 2 hours north of obx in norfolk. if anyone is ever going and wants a tour of the spots let me know.
Attached Thumbnails
Anybody going down to OBX in august?-l_a0ee2c8a04544f369b178995a4681f30.jpg   Anybody going down to OBX in august?-l_9932c292f988487d9539983e70cdbb8b.jpg   Anybody going down to OBX in august?-m_bec2c2c7a93f46e2a5294f1592409854.jpg  
Old 07-06-2010, 07:46 PM   #3
Firefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Josh
Firefighter160's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be down the last week of August, I live bout 2.5 hours north of the obx....
Old 07-07-2010, 11:27 AM   #4
mike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mike686's Tacoma Gallery
damn yall live so close, im four and a half hours away
Old 07-07-2010, 12:40 PM   #5
T O Y O T A
mlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of light

Army: E Co, 4-3 ADA BN Executive Officer
mlittle's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there from 7Aug - 14Aug
Old 07-07-2010, 01:04 PM   #6
Shack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lane
Shack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
I will be there in SEP with a couple members for some fishing and drinking!!!
Me too! Where about in the OBX will you be? It's a family vacay for me so we are staying in the Kill Devil Hills area. Not my favorite but since its off season I ll manage.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:23 PM   #8
02YotaGuy has a spectacular aura about02YotaGuy has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: Current Active Duty, Intel
Name: Matthew
02YotaGuy's Tacoma Gallery
I wish... I'm Shpping y truck top Hawaii probably the first week of August...
Old 08-08-2010, 04:18 PM   #9
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
I hadn't planned on it, but if my GF isn't working those days we can come hang out. I've been hankering to go back down. Just curious as to how much traffic we'll hit though... I keep thinking to wait til late August/early Sept so the school's are back in session.
Old 08-08-2010, 04:21 PM   #10
05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
05TRD4WD's Tacoma Gallery
i live bout an hour away and im down bout once a week. my GF wants to take another trip down their before school starts again
Old 08-08-2010, 04:36 PM   #11
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
im at 12.5 right now going to ocracoke tomorrow to take the Pre out on the beach, leaving tuesday or wednesday
Old 08-09-2010, 06:10 AM   #12
T O Y O T A
mlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of light

mlittle's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone is close by, let me know. I am staying in Corolla, but I want to head South for some fishing and/or clamming.
Old 08-09-2010, 06:20 AM   #13
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Dang...Just seen this....any yall going to still be there this coming weekend? (08-14-10) I pretty close too...could make a day trip or even a overnight thang deep south.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:13 AM   #14
T O Y O T A

mlittle's Tacoma Gallery
Unfortunately, I will be on the road heading back to PA on August 14th.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:45 AM   #15
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
wish I had a 4x4 taco today
Old 08-09-2010, 04:12 PM   #16
T O Y O T A

mlittle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
Get stuck somewhere?
Old 08-09-2010, 04:17 PM   #17
My Taco is Bi-Winning!!!!!!!!
meckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS'D
meckleystephen's Tacoma Gallery
just got back two weeks ago. we always stay on the 4x4 beaches of corolla and carova if you have never been it is amazing. love driving on the beach
Old 08-09-2010, 04:19 PM   #18
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
dam that sucks
Old 08-09-2010, 04:27 PM   #19
My Taco is Bi-Winning!!!!!!!!
meckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS'D
meckleystephen's Tacoma Gallery
couldnt help myself had to post the pics of my recent trip