Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

August URE

Old 07-07-2010, 06:51 PM   #1
#Murphy is a splendid one to behold#Murphy is a splendid one to behold#Murphy is a splendid one to behold#Murphy is a splendid one to behold#Murphy is a splendid one to behold#Murphy is a splendid one to behold#Murphy is a splendid one to behold#Murphy is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nick
#Murphy's Tacoma Gallery
August URE

I'm going down to Uwharrie sometime in august. Maybe August 13th. I'm planning on a one night trip and some offroading. I'll be bringing my truck and 2 fourwheelers. Also my friend will be bringing a tahoe. So right now its me,my gf, and 4 friends. A Total of 3 rigs. We'll probably be hitting some of the easier trails, let me know if your interested in joining.
Old 07-07-2010, 07:20 PM   #2
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
x2 thats a dick thing to do.......people like that ruin everything for everyone
x2 on a bitch slap
Old 07-07-2010, 07:23 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
x2 thats a dick thing to do.......people like that ruin everything for everyone
x2 on a bitch slap
x3,4 and 5

go to uwharrie to have fun.....not to make everything there a hassle for anyone else who go there enjoy themselves. thats the kinda shit that gets trails shut down.
Old 07-07-2010, 07:31 PM   #4
#Murphy is a splendid one to behold#Murphy is a splendid one to behold#Murphy is a splendid one to behold#Murphy is a splendid one to behold#Murphy is a splendid one to behold#Murphy is a splendid one to behold#Murphy is a splendid one to behold#Murphy is a splendid one to behold

#Murphy's Tacoma Gallery
Lol, Not leave it on the trail like leave it in a dump there.
Old 07-07-2010, 07:37 PM   #5
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
there is no dump there.....take it to a scrap yard do ruin our forests.....
i once had a friend throw a beer can out of my truck here in vt and i made him get out n go pick it up or told him to walk home to ny......
he has never done that again......
dont let me catch you....it will hurt
Old 07-07-2010, 07:39 PM   #6

#Murphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
there is no dump there.....take it to a scrap yard do ruin our forests.....
i once had a friend throw a beer can out of my truck here in vt and i made him get out n go pick it up or told him to walk home to ny......
he has never done that again......
dont let me catch you....it will hurt
Lets not make this thread go the wrong way i was just exaggerating for effect :P So, anyone interested?
Old 07-07-2010, 07:46 PM   #7

#Murphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
x2 I would do the same
Dont worry i wouldnt let it happen either. I'm an Eagle scout
Old 07-07-2010, 09:04 PM   #8
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
WOW!!! I missed something. I would love to but won't be in the states. Have fun.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:42 PM   #9

#Murphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Back on topic!! So where do you live in High Point? I tought you lived in VA or something?
Okay! I live about 5 minutes from oak hollow mall. But i also have a lake house in Virginia.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:16 PM   #10

#Murphy's Tacoma Gallery
Bump