Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Looking for a good place to get my truck painted (VA/DC/MD area)

Old 07-08-2010, 01:53 PM   #1
DCBucki is on a distinguished road
Marines: Marine Security Forces, DC
Name: Shawn
DCBucki's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for a good place to get my truck painted (VA/DC/MD area)

I have a '07 white Tacoma. I've always wanted a black one, but when I bought this one they didn't have any black trucks w/ the crew cab and 4x4. They would've had to special order it and I was supposed to move to FL. I was hesitant about a black truck in FL and how hot it would get. So, I got a white one. Love my truck, but I want to go with black one now. Anybody know any good body shops to get a decent paint job done? How much it might cost? Heard nothing but horror stories about Maaco. Also thinking about putting some flat black stipes on the hood. Might consider using a dynoliner type of product on the stripes too. Think that would look good. Thanks!