Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Southeast Takeover

Old 07-21-2010, 09:33 PM   #1
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Southeast Takeover

Figured I'd throw this out there. Southeast TTORA (flamesuit on) are having their Takeover event in Tracy City TN this year, labor day weekend.

They'll have multiple groups heading out, from stockish (like myself) to full toob buggies.

I know that some people on here think that the TTORA guys are all assholes. From my own personal experience going to other chapter Takeovers, the TTORA guys I met were the complete opposite.

Tracy City is in southeast Tennessee...about an hour north west of Chattanooga.

Find out more info here: http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152670

Hope to see some of ya'll there!
Old 07-21-2010, 09:41 PM   #2
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
You goin Tim? I seen that on TTORA earlier today.

I didn't want to go if nobody I knew was going fuckin TTORA assholes
Yup, just sent my money in!
Old 07-21-2010, 09:46 PM   #3
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
It is kind of expensive when you look at it first, but when you read into it it isn't bad at all.

3 nights of camping (if you want) at a campground that has running water/showers, access to a private OHV area, a sweet shirt, and some other little stuff.

Oh, and a TON of kickass sponsors in the raffle.
Old 07-25-2010, 01:43 PM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
for the record...nothing wrong with showing up to an event like this without knowing anyone...ive done it a couple times and had a great time...
Old 07-25-2010, 05:38 PM   #6
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
for the record...nothing wrong with showing up to an event like this without knowing anyone...ive done it a couple times and had a great time...
yup, first time I went to URE I didn't know anybody, and whenever I went out with Ohio TTORA I didn't know anybody.
Old 07-25-2010, 08:15 PM   #7
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like fun, imma mark the date
Old 07-25-2010, 09:21 PM   #8
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Do you think I knew anyone a wills house jeff?

I'm on the fence on going, let me see how my armor order goes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
Looks like fun, imma mark the date
If you decide to go after August 15, you dont get shirts
Old 07-26-2010, 05:54 AM   #9
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
If you decide to go after August 15, you dont get shirts
Yes sir
Old 07-26-2010, 11:48 AM   #10
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
i went to a SETO in '08 at Tellico and had a great time. we had at least 90 rigs in attendance over the weekend. met lots of good people. i can't make it again this year, but i would encourage people on the fence to check it out...you'll have fun.