Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

north and south carolina thread

Old 08-02-2013, 01:10 PM   #6202
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
what you got in mind?
Old 08-02-2013, 07:19 PM   #6203
Dangerous
ronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
ronman737's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
Al Sharpton isnt invited.
Old 08-08-2013, 12:21 PM   #6204
Never Satisfied
KingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed
KingKoda's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone is looking for an alignment shop in the Charlotte area check out Auto Solutions over off 8702 Statesville Road.

I had taken my truck to several places to get an alignment earlier this year after installing my suspension components. The Goodyear, AAA, and another shop all said they could get it aligned to the specs I wanted but none could. I needed more caster to eliminate a rubbing issue, which meant the other specs were going to be pushing it out.

They all said they couldn't do it, it would be out of spec, or the machine wouldn't let them, yadda yadda BS. I knew it would be out of stock spec, just wanted the numbers I had given them.

So I checked out some FJ forums by chance and came across some people who had recommended this guy Brian and Auto Solutions. Nothing fancy about the place, but the guys are cool and even if it took the alignment guy a little longer than I had hoped he got the truck aligned, as I wanted, to my numbers and made sure it was all good....and for a reasonable $60.

It has been about 3 months now and I still have no complaints about my alignment and no issues at all with rubbing anymore. Just wanted to share the word if someone was having issues with the chain stores trying to align their trucks.
Old 08-08-2013, 01:28 PM   #6205
MadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
MadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoda View Post
If anyone is looking for an alignment shop in the Charlotte area check out Auto Solutions over off 8702 Statesville Road.

I had taken my truck to several places to get an alignment earlier this year after installing my suspension components. The Goodyear, AAA, and another shop all said they could get it aligned to the specs I wanted but none could. I needed more caster to eliminate a rubbing issue, which meant the other specs were going to be pushing it out.

They all said they couldn't do it, it would be out of spec, or the machine wouldn't let them, yadda yadda BS. I knew it would be out of stock spec, just wanted the numbers I had given them.

So I checked out some FJ forums by chance and came across some people who had recommended this guy Brian and Auto Solutions. Nothing fancy about the place, but the guys are cool and even if it took the alignment guy a little longer than I had hoped he got the truck aligned, as I wanted, to my numbers and made sure it was all good....and for a reasonable $60.

It has been about 3 months now and I still have no complaints about my alignment and no issues at all with rubbing anymore. Just wanted to share the word if someone was having issues with the chain stores trying to align their trucks.
Brian is the only one I let touch my vehicles if I don't have time to do it myself. His prices make that an easy decision also
Old 08-08-2013, 06:52 PM   #6207
40 year old teenager
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIM.TRDSparks View Post
What is everyone's plan for the weekend?
Working overtime
Old 08-08-2013, 06:56 PM   #6208
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
drill in albemarle/new london, nc.....yay...
Old 08-08-2013, 07:05 PM   #6209
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoda View Post

What numbers are you using. I started having a rub issue again and this may help it.
Old 08-11-2013, 01:20 PM   #6210
B4nn3d
jetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant future

Name: Aren
jetta.the.hut's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone have the predator step bars that wants to meet up and trade for chrome bars?
Attached Thumbnails
north and south carolina thread-steps.jpg   north and south carolina thread-photo-3-.jpg  
Old 08-13-2013, 11:49 AM   #6212
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Punkindrublic's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, we are going to be placing a Baja Rack restocking order soon and wanted to offer you local guys the option to pick up a rack at the shop for Free Shipping. The price of the rack will be our discounted price that is on our web store. By picking it up at the shop, you can save anywhere from $110-$160 on shipping.

We plan on making the order September 2nd.

If you're interested PM me or call us at (864) 280-4238. You can also email us at Sales@SoutheastOverland.com

Here is our web store so you can view all the Tacoma Racks:

http://southeastoverland.com/index.p...d=64&Itemid=33
Old 08-13-2013, 01:50 PM   #6213
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody know of any good places hiring in the Greensboro area? I would love to get some steady hours and decent pay...
Old 08-13-2013, 05:26 PM   #6214
B4nn3d
jetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear Head View Post
Anybody know of any good places hiring in the Greensboro area? I would love to get some steady hours and decent pay...
If I'm not mistaken AT&T is hiring Wire Techs in the boro area. Check att.com and if you apply let me know and you can use me as a referral.
Old 08-14-2013, 05:39 PM   #6215
B4nn3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear Head View Post
http://connect.att.jobs/greensboro/t...nsboro-nc-jobs Top pay is around 20 an hour.
Old 08-14-2013, 05:44 PM   #6216
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetta.the.hut View Post
Thanks man! I actually just got a call back for a second interview with RJR today and if I can nail this one last interview then I should get it. Fingers crossed!
Old 08-19-2013, 06:17 AM   #6217
dougtara is on a distinguished road
Army: SORB SR. 37F
Name: Doug
dougtara's Tacoma Gallery
leaving the desert for the east coast again.. anyone in the fayette-nam/bragg area?
Old 08-19-2013, 06:35 AM   #6218
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougtara View Post
leaving the desert for the east coast again.. anyone in the fayette-nam/bragg area?
They are there, they just don't talk much. The Raleigh people are just starting to voice.
Old 08-19-2013, 05:44 PM   #6219
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone else going to the Olde North State Cruisers Logan's Run? I'll be there.

Products Discussed in this Thread