Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

north and south carolina thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-22-2013, 06:49 PM   #6261
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDeacsWFU23 View Post
They are telling me it should be in sometime this week......I have never waited 3 weeks for a vehicle before....
I know how it drives ya bonkers.....I waited 2 weeks for mine to come down from up state on a truck. Nobody around had a white TRD OR.
Old 09-23-2013, 07:26 AM   #6262
05 prerunner AC for sale
uncledave1795 has a spectacular aura aboutuncledave1795 has a spectacular aura aboutuncledave1795 has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Dave
uncledave1795's Tacoma Gallery
I have my truck up for sale

also selling my Best top sperate or with the truck

click on my sig pic for details on truck

and here for the topper http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-350-cash.html
Old 09-23-2013, 11:14 AM   #6263
taylorsTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Rob
taylorsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
anyone got a TSB compatible AAL sitting around wanting to be used? Looking for a cheap add on to a toytec ultimate setup that I bought used (minus the non-compatible 2" aal that the guy had).
Old 09-23-2013, 11:17 AM   #6264
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorsTaco View Post
anyone got a TSB compatible AAL sitting around wanting to be used? Looking for a cheap add on to a toytec ultimate setup that I bought used (minus the non-compatible 2" aal that the guy had).
What makes it not compatible?
Old 09-23-2013, 11:56 AM   #6265
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
What makes it not compatible?
i'm wanting to say it has to do w/ the length of the AAL, but i could be WAY off.
Old 09-23-2013, 12:10 PM   #6266
taylorsTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Rob
taylorsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, no clue ... never heard a good explanation honestly ...

The toytec site just says that the 2" cannot be used with the 3+1 leafpack (TSB) and so you have to select a different dropdown option, the 1.5" TSB AAL.

As for other options, I found a RevTek AAL (as part of their 3" front lift set) for sale by itself for $50 locally ... but again, not sure if it works with the 3+1 or just the 2+1.
Old 09-23-2013, 12:16 PM   #6267
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm thinking 3+1 AAL just don't lift as much, or the leaf is skinnier so you don't need new U-bolts? I'd ask to see them side by side.
Old 09-23-2013, 12:18 PM   #6268
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

or you could just call and ask toytec specifically.
Old 09-27-2013, 11:40 AM   #6269
GoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
GoDeacsWFU23's Tacoma Gallery
It finally came in!!

After three weeks of waiting for the right one to arrive from the port it finally arrived yesterday and I took delivery today!!!! So glad to be back in a Tacoma!

Old 09-27-2013, 01:32 PM   #6270
LRGRNR

Quote:
After three weeks of waiting for the right one to arrive from the port it finally arrived yesterday and I took delivery today!!!! So glad to be back in a Tacoma!

Old 09-27-2013, 02:21 PM   #6271
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:

Old 09-27-2013, 04:21 PM   #6273
GTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GTechoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

That's puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurty!
Old 10-07-2013, 08:25 AM   #6274
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys and gals! Just letting you know that TW Secret Santa is on for anyone who is interested. Cutoff is November 15th.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...mber-15th.html

Thanks!
Alex
Old 10-15-2013, 09:11 AM   #6275
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
over 80 tacomas coming to this event along with other rigs

Old 10-21-2013, 11:39 PM   #6276
assaultrecon28 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
assaultrecon28's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone planning on getting rid of their 2nd gen off road edition any time soon message me, I'm in the market. Hopefully one close to 100k miles give or take. I'm in the market, off road mods would be a plus.
Old 10-22-2013, 03:25 PM   #6277
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery

I had to buy one after driving Max-4_Yota's 82

Old 11-02-2013, 08:40 AM   #6279
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

when is the next uwharrie meet?
Old 11-16-2013, 07:45 PM   #6280
Some do, others talk

Figured Id post a little update on the truck

Products Discussed in this Thread