Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

north and south carolina thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-18-2014, 10:17 AM   #6401
Dangerous
ronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
ronman737's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know if it has been discussed, but south east overland is having customer appreciation day April 19th i believe. It would be a good opportunity for a meet and greet in Clemson or perhaps in Seneca where the store is.
Old 03-18-2014, 01:22 PM   #6402
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronman737 View Post
I don't know if it has been discussed, but south east overland is having customer appreciation day April 19th i believe. It would be a good opportunity for a meet and greet in Clemson or perhaps in Seneca where the store is.
Uwharrie trip is that weekend they should come there instead...
Old 04-02-2014, 12:37 PM   #6403
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
So it looks like we finally are nailing down a date, May 9-12. Is the Courtyard Charleston Waterfront in a decent area? My wife changed her mind already on where she wants to stay... Imagine that.
Just checked, that joint is 350 a night for a non view. I dont think so. Any other suggestions?
Old 04-02-2014, 01:08 PM   #6404
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
So it looks like we finally are nailing down a date, May 9-12. Is the Courtyard Charleston Waterfront in a decent area? My wife changed her mind already on where she wants to stay... Imagine that.
Just checked, that joint is 350 a night for a non view. I dont think so. Any other suggestions?
For that price, you might as well stay at the French Quarter Inn.....a Top 5 hotel in the U.S.

http://fqicharleston.com/

North Charleston hotels are way more affordable but you'll have to drive a few minutes & pay for parking in some areas of Charleston.
Old 04-02-2014, 01:33 PM   #6405
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warputer View Post
For that price, you might as well stay at the French Quarter Inn.....a Top 5 hotel in the U.S.

North Charleston hotels are way more affordable but you'll have to drive a few minutes & pay for parking in some areas of Charleston.
$509/night at that place. That is absurd.
Old 04-02-2014, 02:03 PM   #6406
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
$509/night at that place. That is absurd.
The "normal" rooms are a tad over $300 (5 star hotel). But like I mentioned, we usually stay in North Charleston or Isle of Palms to save some $$. Then drive down to old Charleston each day.
Old 04-03-2014, 10:14 AM   #6407
User Friendly
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottalot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warputer View Post

My company recently did all the frameless shower doors at the FQI.. Nice place, but over priced imo..

About 8 years ago I booked a room for my then girlfriend and I at the Market Pavilion.. Talk about $$$ .. Between room service and the room my bill at checkout was near 800.00 --- for one flipping night.. Sad thing was we went to dinner that night and hit some of the loacal clubs and came back to the room late that night.. Hardly even used the room - except for nite nite fun in the wee hours.. Not worth the money for the room - but still good times.. Next time I'll just have a cab drop me off and pick me up and take me home.. 20 buck for a cab vs. $$$ to stay the night.. I live like ten minutes from town..
Old 04-04-2014, 06:48 PM   #6409
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
Thinking of selling my softopper...tan asking 400 ..fits shortbed...pics.in my build thread
Old 04-08-2014, 08:13 PM   #6410
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
locals only...

if someone is in need of a somewhat pair of sliders, let me know. for non-wheeling, they just need frame plates and to be recoated. to wheel, they need frame plates and gussets, then recoating.

they are all pro's from ~2007.
Old 04-09-2014, 04:26 AM   #6411
03is300ztk is one of the sharper tools in the shed03is300ztk is one of the sharper tools in the shed03is300ztk is one of the sharper tools in the shed03is300ztk is one of the sharper tools in the shed03is300ztk is one of the sharper tools in the shed03is300ztk is one of the sharper tools in the shed03is300ztk is one of the sharper tools in the shed03is300ztk is one of the sharper tools in the shed03is300ztk is one of the sharper tools in the shed03is300ztk is one of the sharper tools in the shed03is300ztk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Navy Veteran
Name: Zach
03is300ztk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
locals only...

if someone is in need of a somewhat pair of sliders, let me know. for non-wheeling, they just need frame plates and to be recoated. to wheel, they need frame plates and gussets, then recoating.

they are all pro's from ~2007.
How much you asking? Do you have some pics?
Old 04-09-2014, 06:15 AM   #6412
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03is300ztk View Post
How much you asking? Do you have some pics?
didnt realize the pic was this blurry when i took it last night. I was thinking $100.

Old 04-09-2014, 07:22 AM   #6413
03is300ztk is one of the sharper tools in the shed03is300ztk is one of the sharper tools in the shed03is300ztk is one of the sharper tools in the shed03is300ztk is one of the sharper tools in the shed03is300ztk is one of the sharper tools in the shed03is300ztk is one of the sharper tools in the shed03is300ztk is one of the sharper tools in the shed03is300ztk is one of the sharper tools in the shed03is300ztk is one of the sharper tools in the shed03is300ztk is one of the sharper tools in the shed03is300ztk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Navy Veteran
Name: Zach
03is300ztk's Tacoma Gallery
I sent you a pm
Old 04-09-2014, 07:48 AM   #6414
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
didnt realize the pic was this blurry when i took it last night. I was thinking $100.

I thought I was drunk.....thank goodness the pic was blurry when you took it.
Old 04-09-2014, 10:18 AM   #6415
Sooooooper Moderator

still available
Old 04-09-2014, 05:15 PM   #6416
Fearless Ginger
Groomzie is on a distinguished road

Army: 11B 82nd ABN
Groomzie's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know of solid off road shops in the SC upstate area that won't screw up an install of aftermarket suspension? I don't have time or tools to do it myself
Old 04-09-2014, 11:04 PM   #6417
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groomzie View Post
Anyone know of solid off road shops in the SC upstate area that won't screw up an install of aftermarket suspension? I don't have time or tools to do it myself
I'm in Easley with garage an tools.
If we need to compress coil springs, cooter gwyn does em for like $20 a piece.
Or if you are feeling lucky, you could rent some compressors.
I did my suspension, no probs.
Old 04-09-2014, 11:06 PM   #6418

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
I think there is a foothills 4x4 and ofcourse the jeep shop in Clemson.
No experience with either.
Old 04-11-2014, 09:38 AM   #6419
Fearless Ginger
Groomzie is on a distinguished road

Army: 11B 82nd ABN
Groomzie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
I'm in Easley with garage an tools.
If we need to compress coil springs, cooter gwyn does em for like $20 a piece.
Or if you are feeling lucky, you could rent some compressors.
I did my suspension, no probs.
Cool thanks man, mind if I contact you if I decide to pull the trigger and get all new suspension?
Old 04-11-2014, 01:17 PM   #6420

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groomzie View Post
Cool thanks man, mind if I contact you if I decide to pull the trigger and get all new suspension?
Sure man, just send me a pm.
I'm going to be redoing mine soon. I'm sure a few other guys might come over and help as well.

Products Discussed in this Thread