Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

north and south carolina thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-20-2014, 07:30 PM   #6541
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone keep up with Jeep parts in the area? I'm looking to lift a buddy's xj. He needs 1-3/4 coil spacers, Chevy shackles, and an s10 leaf.
Old 07-20-2014, 08:23 PM   #6542
Dangerdave is on a distinguished road
Name: David
Dangerdave's Tacoma Gallery
If youre on facebook there is a group NC/SC 4x4 parts I believe is what it is called and I see stuff like that on there
Old 07-20-2014, 09:40 PM   #6543
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerdave View Post
If youre on facebook there is a group NC/SC 4x4 parts I believe is what it is called and I see stuff like that on there
I'll check it out, thanks.
Old 08-19-2014, 05:11 PM   #6545
U know fish can hear u thinking just b4 u sneeze
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lance
Skinny Rogers's Tacoma Gallery
^^ I have seen that one as well around town.
Old 08-20-2014, 06:19 AM   #6546
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Spotted a TW member on Sunday driving through downtown Greensboro NC. White 4x4 lifted w/ goodies. had a TW sticker on the back. It was brief as we were in traffic but we nodded.
Made me smile.
Wonder who it was?
You sure it was 4x4? A buddy of mine (Fern11) runs around gboro in a 4 door lifted pre runner with treadrights and a hidden winch up front.
Old 08-20-2014, 06:06 PM   #6547
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
SO whos wanting to go to URE sept 13/14 CAMP
Old 08-20-2014, 08:17 PM   #6548
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear Head View Post
You sure it was 4x4? A buddy of mine (Fern11) runs around gboro in a 4 door lifted pre runner with treadrights and a hidden winch up front.
Dunno. Could have been a prerunner but it was sitting pretty high so I assumed 4x4.
I'd just like to put a screen name to the chance meeting.
Old 08-21-2014, 06:15 AM   #6549
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Dunno. Could have been a prerunner but it was sitting pretty high so I assumed 4x4.
I'd just like to put a screen name to the chance meeting.
Ha yeah his is pretty tall. His screen name is Fern11 I think. Has a build thread but doesn't update it much
Old 09-09-2014, 11:41 PM   #6550
Dragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Dragons Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Fire FTMFW rock and roll!0
Old 09-10-2014, 09:52 AM   #6553
yeslekoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Kelsey
yeslekoma's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone interested in camper shell?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...per-shell.html

Products Discussed in this Thread