1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

a.r.e. fiberglass tonneau cover FOR SALE

Discussion in 'South East' started by tacosupreme54, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Aug 10, 2010 at 11:03 PM
    tacosupreme54

tacosupreme54 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    NW GA
    Vehicle:
    Off-Road 4x4 SR-5
    OME 885's, 90000 and n182 shocks, CB drop, 295/75/16 Hankook Dynapro MT RT03's, 16"x8" Pro Comp 7089 wheels, Avid Off Road Light Bar, Magnaflow 12226-14'' Muffler dumped after axle, color matched grille, Team Realtree camo seat and steering wheel covers, Husky floor liners, towing hitch, bed extender, Tacoma bed mat, all black emblems, black sockmonkey decals, bedlined rear bumper.
    (i already posted this in the buy/sell/trade, but i want to put this out there specifically to any local guys too) i have a very nice tonneau cover but i need to get rid of it for a toolbox. it's an a.r.e. LSII series tonneau cover. it's obviously white, it could be painted to match your truck. but it matches the super white perfectly. it's a pretty high end tonneau cover. it's for a '05-'11 shortbed, it locks, i have 2 keys, and is great for secure/dry storage. it took about 5 minutes to take this thing off and would take about 5 minutes to put back on your truck. any questions or offers, just PM me. i would like to deal locally or within the states bordering GA. if this thing can be shipped, i will do that too, but it's on your dime. no ridiculously low offers please.

purchased for $1600. asking price: $500. may be willing to trade for aftermarket uca's/black wheels/285-75-16 tires

100_0513.jpg
    100_0514.jpg
    100_0515.jpg
    100_0549.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top