Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Clemson Area Tacomas

Old 09-26-2012, 08:46 PM   #21
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Im bumping this..

I've seen a lifted white double cab taco today while i was cycling around campus. Anyone?
Old 09-26-2012, 08:58 PM   #22
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Still up there on game days...Parking in lot 10 but tailgate in 6
Old 09-27-2012, 11:14 AM   #23
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ttt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
Still up there on game days...Parking in lot 10 but tailgate in 6
Can i tailgate with you?
Old 02-22-2013, 05:47 AM   #24
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Corporal MACS-2
Name: Ben
bwood_usmc's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd.... Ive seen several TW stickers around campus and several nice Tacomas... Im gonna leave this here also...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Clems...17172518455015

Please show some support for Clemson Student Vets... we are trying to become more established around campus and all the support we can get is greatly appreciated...
Old 02-22-2013, 06:12 AM   #25
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwood_usmc View Post
sub'd.... Ive seen several TW stickers around campus and several nice Tacomas... Im gonna leave this here also...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Clems...17172518455015

Please show some support for Clemson Student Vets... we are trying to become more established around campus and all the support we can get is greatly appreciated...

You coming to the meet tomorrow? The Clemson members are meeting at a coffee shop in Clemson to convoy down together. What do you drive? I drive a DSM double cab debadged taco
Old 02-22-2013, 06:36 AM   #26
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Corporal MACS-2
Name: Ben
bwood_usmc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
You coming to the meet tomorrow? The Clemson members are meeting at a coffee shop in Clemson to convoy down together. What do you drive? I drive a DSM double cab debadged taco
I was going to try to go to the meet but Ive got other obligations tomorrow.... Im always stretched between work and school to really do anything fun like that. Ill have to try to make the next one for sure. I drive a 06 white access cab with mickey thompson classic wheels and a billet grill. Bunch of stickers on the back window and always a little dirty bc I never wash my truck. I always park in brooks center parking lot....
Old 02-25-2013, 08:51 AM   #27
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Punkindrublic's Tacoma Gallery
I go to Clemson... Just found this thread.

Here is an event in Seneca in April:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ing-party.html

Hope to see y'all there and Go Tigers!