Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Clemson Area Tacomas

Old 08-17-2010, 08:43 PM   #1
CUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of light

CUtigerfan's Tacoma Gallery
Clemson Area Tacomas

OK I just started school up at Clemson and have been seeing alot of modded Tacomas on campus and around Anderson and Seneca. Anybody here that goes to Clemson or lives really close?
Old 08-17-2010, 08:45 PM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
I'm up there on gamedays
Old 08-18-2010, 01:38 PM   #3
CUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
I'm up there on gamedays
you park in a certain lot? i might run into you at a game. you probably don't bring the tacoma do you?
Old 08-18-2010, 04:09 PM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i always bring the Tacoma...and i dont know where my parking pass is this year...possibly lot 6?
Old 08-18-2010, 07:22 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
i always bring the Tacoma...and i dont know where my parking pass is this year...possibly lot 6?
We were in lot 5 for a long time but they moved us to lot 4 a year or 2 ago.
Old 08-21-2010, 06:57 PM   #7

bump
Old 08-21-2010, 06:58 PM   #8
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Not a clemson fan or gamecocks for that matter but i'm in greenville.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:31 PM   #10
rab is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Scientist
rab's Tacoma Gallery
I commute to/from Clemson during the week. I park in the commuter lot (whichever one has a spot). Live in Easley.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:50 PM   #11
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
I grew up in Simpsonville, and went to Clemson's dairy farm in 4th grade
Old 09-30-2010, 11:46 AM   #12
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
im going to transfer to clemson next year. im at USC right now though.
def looking forward to seeing all the tacomas up there.
can meet up and find some good trails hopefully
Old 10-06-2010, 09:05 PM   #13
clemsontaco99 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
clemsontaco99's Tacoma Gallery
going to tri county right down the road hoping to transfer to clem soon tho
Old 10-06-2010, 09:16 PM   #14
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

thats where my brother goes to school
Old 10-19-2010, 10:17 AM   #15
JLeeFJ62 is on a distinguished road
Name: John Lee
JLeeFJ62's Tacoma Gallery
My wife graduated from clemson. We go to most of the home games. We live in greenville.
Old 12-06-2010, 07:02 PM   #16
Beretta Taco
Mescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant future

Firefighter: Come from a family of Army and Air Force
Name: Matt
Mescalero's Tacoma Gallery
I work at Clemson and graduated from there...got a ballin black tacoma double cab! What yall drive?
Old 12-06-2010, 07:06 PM   #17
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
My brother is on campus, He has a radiant red double cab TRD offroad with helo wheels and a black bullbar and bedcover, he lives near the stadium
Old 12-06-2010, 07:59 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mescalero View Post
I work at Clemson and graduated from there...got a ballin black tacoma double cab! What yall drive?
Mine sits in the pit the majority of the time. its just an impulse red regular cab with black steelies and Duratracs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
My brother is on campus, He has a radiant red double cab TRD offroad with helo wheels and a black bullbar and bedcover, he lives near the stadium
I think I might have seen it. Theres a bunch of dorms over by the stadium.
Old 12-06-2010, 08:36 PM   #19
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CUtigerfan View Post
Mine sits in the pit the majority of the time. its just an impulse red regular cab with black steelies and Duratracs.

I think I might have seen it. Theres a bunch of dorms over by the stadium.
He actually lives in a apartment...well its in a house thats been split into apartments, but its always parked outside on the corner of this one street near some big field that alumni have little parties and what not
Old 12-28-2010, 02:40 PM   #20
ibcallindux is on a distinguished road
Name: Drew
ibcallindux's Tacoma Gallery
I go to Clemson and live in a house not far behind what was the AGR house. Mine's a green single cab with an ARB, slight lift, 33's and a crappy delta tool box. Anyone with a welder that could help me out would be greatly appreciated...