Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Raleigh//Wake County N.C Roll Call

Old 02-23-2011, 02:30 PM   #82
offroad05taco will become famous soon enoughoffroad05taco will become famous soon enough
Name: Corey
offroad05taco's Tacoma Gallery
Are yall meeting?
Old 02-23-2011, 05:02 PM   #83
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trd888 View Post
nice to see fellow carolina here...durham represent!!!
hey dukie

GO PACK!!! (please dont give me too much shit when carolina beats us tonight . . . again lol)
Old 02-23-2011, 05:15 PM   #84
redezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant future

Name: Charles
redezman's Tacoma Gallery
still trying to work out a good day and time and place
Old 02-23-2011, 09:23 PM   #85
Fenrisulfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenrisulfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenrisulfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenrisulfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenrisulfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenrisulfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenrisulfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenrisulfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenrisulfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenrisulfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenrisulfr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fenrisulfr's Tacoma Gallery
I will be in Raleigh 6-10 Mar to take care of some business; I can be flexible since nothing is set in stone just yet.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:29 PM   #86
azn toyo is on a distinguished road
azn toyo's Tacoma Gallery
1st gen here

1996 regular cab 4x4 near brier creek
Old 03-03-2011, 09:11 PM   #88
blue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: alex
blue97taco's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody know a good place to get my windows tinted
Old 03-05-2011, 08:38 AM   #90
redezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant future

Name: Charles
redezman's Tacoma Gallery
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
do we want to have a meet??
Old 03-25-2011, 12:04 AM   #92
Fenrisulfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenrisulfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenrisulfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenrisulfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenrisulfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenrisulfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenrisulfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenrisulfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenrisulfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenrisulfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenrisulfr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I will be in Raleigh on 6 April through indefinite for a concert. Hopefully my allergies will not go ballistic. Will any of you be available?
Old 03-26-2011, 07:50 AM   #93
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
I will be in Raleigh on 6 April through indefinite for a concert. Hopefully my allergies will not go ballistic. Will any of you be available?
i would hope that the only concert your at on April 6th is the Zac Brown Band concert in Winston Salem!! got my tickets! . . . . but now you got me curious, what concert are you going to in raleigh?
Old 03-26-2011, 07:52 AM   #94
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
i would hope that the only concert your at on April 6th is the Zac Brown Band concert in Winston Salem!! got my tickets! . . . . but now you got me curious, what concert are you going to in raleigh?
I'll be going to the concert on 7 April at Volume 11.
Old 03-26-2011, 06:25 PM   #95
blue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
Have you seen them before? I saw them in cary a couple years ago and they were great
Old 03-26-2011, 06:32 PM   #96
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue97taco View Post
Have you seen them before? I saw them in cary a couple years ago and they were great
i saw them first in may of 2009. they had just released chicken fried and everyone thought they were gonna be a one hit wonder, but i had bought their album an knew they were good. it was a street stage show outside the lincoln theater and i was maybe 20 ft from the stage the whole time. it was the best show i've ever been to. that was when i first heard "colder weather" and it gave me chills (in 95 degree weather with that NC humidity). then i saw them at walnut creek this summer and that was awesome. i met the guitarist (clay cook) a few months ago actually at a show in raleigh as well. he has a solo career and i like his music too. there were maybe 30 people at the show. so the whole time he and levi lowery (it was the clay vs levi tour) were taking request and talking to people. really awesome. but yeah im a HUGE fan.
Old 03-26-2011, 06:46 PM   #97

Thats pretty cool man, when i saw them in cary i was probably about 20 feet from the stage too.