Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Newport News VA

Old 09-20-2010, 01:11 PM   #21
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 757southpaw View Post
Did I miss a meet?
Nope....someone in the Tidewater thread said something bout this Sunday tho. NN/Hampton Area
Old 09-21-2010, 02:57 PM   #23
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
I suck at life.. I been busy with this homework and work bs.. it's really getting in the way of me uploading these meet pics! LOL
Old 09-21-2010, 04:16 PM   #24
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 757southpaw View Post
Here's the flyer bro!

Good lookin Soufpaw....U kno there's reggae like 4 times a wk on the south side and once and a while over here...different spots erry time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Boop! Come own ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
I suck at life.. I been busy with this homework and work bs.. it's really getting in the way of me uploading these meet pics! LOL
Aww...that's good @ life luv! Meet wasn't that epic....lol! Was cool and my first one....I see Sully and his dad around town driving now all the time
Old 09-29-2010, 07:29 AM   #25
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Boop! Who drives a Black EX cab near Menchville? Seen ya like 4 times....lookin good on 6"
Old 09-29-2010, 07:33 AM   #26
757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
757southpaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
Boop! Who drives a Black EX cab near Menchville? Seen ya like 4 times....lookin good on 6"
Old 09-29-2010, 07:36 AM   #27
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Quote:
U lost em?

Here's one ~~~~~~~>
Ooooooo first gens
Old 09-29-2010, 07:44 AM   #28
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
Ooooooo first gens
yup...cool lil meet and greet wit some cold ones. The red one's Dsully's...see him around town all the time.
Old 09-29-2010, 07:49 AM   #29
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Let me know when y'all be having another. We did one a few months back up at Quaker steak and lube talk aboot a drive for me
Old 09-29-2010, 07:57 AM   #30
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Let me know when y'all be having another. We did one a few months back up at Quaker steak and lube talk aboot a drive for me
I hear ya....hrs after beers huh. Any time usually works for me....seems to be one coming together in the tidewater thread @ at a Barn for some photo's.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:06 AM   #31

Yeah I saw that. Yeah I live in NC so that drive was around 110 miles round trip
Old 09-29-2010, 08:11 AM   #32
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah I saw that. Yeah I live in NC so that drive was around 110 miles round trip
long drive for happy hr! The Barn meet if it come together I think is in Chesapeake....abit closer for ya Should be a Fishing trip in OBX coming too but IDK.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:19 AM   #33

Quote:
long drive for happy hr! The Barn meet if it come together I think is in Chesapeake....abit closer for ya Should be a Fishing trip in OBX coming too but IDK.
Yup yup and yup. I work in norfolk
Old 09-29-2010, 07:40 PM   #34
Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
AUDITECH's Tacoma Gallery
Used to live in bad news i miss all my connections i had up there. Grad from WHS class of 1990.
Old 09-29-2010, 07:49 PM   #35
Crusty ole' conservative fart
Sullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Retired Master Sergeant
Sullyman's Tacoma Gallery
You guys keep using the pic from before I showed up at Buffalo WW...

That's better...I'm the 2010 BSP DC on the end...and I cruise near Menchville...
Old 09-30-2010, 05:46 AM   #36
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yup yup and yup. I work in norfolk
when's the shore fishing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDITECH View Post
Used to live in bad news i miss all my connections i had up there. Grad from WHS class of 1990.
Nice...large up 757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullyman View Post
You guys keep using the pic from before I showed up at Buffalo WW...

That's better...I'm the 2010 BSP DC on the end...and I cruise near Menchville...
Rep'in NN
Old 09-30-2010, 06:03 AM   #37

Iirc oct 8-10 obx sandy days
Old 09-30-2010, 06:04 AM   #38
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Figures the next pseudo meet is Sunday - I'll be in San Fransisco.

But, it's a reggae fest. Not missing much, since I was in Jamaica last week!
Old 09-30-2010, 06:14 AM   #39
I can fit 35"s
uberlols is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
uberlols's Tacoma Gallery
Va beach guy checking in We have plenty of wheeling areas in pungo.
Old 09-30-2010, 06:30 AM   #40
757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
757southpaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by uberlols View Post
Va beach guy checking in We have plenty of wheeling areas in pungo.
Sweet. Lotsa big trucks in Pungo...even the chics drivem!