Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Newport News VA

Old 09-30-2010, 05:31 AM   #41
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
Iirc oct 8-10 obx sandy days
If I really cared?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caduceus View Post
Figures the next pseudo meet is Sunday - I'll be in San Fransisco.

But, it's a reggae fest. Not missing much, since I was in Jamaica last week!
False meet? pseudo- (from Greek ψευδής "lying, false") I think I need some coffee U was in Jamaica!!! Lucky dog!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by uberlols View Post
Va beach guy checking in We have plenty of wheeling areas in pungo.
Wud up Va Beach...that's what I'm talking about!!
Old 09-30-2010, 05:33 AM   #42
I can fit 35"s
uberlols is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
uberlols's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 757southpaw View Post
Sweet. Lotsa big trucks in Pungo...even the chics drivem!
Hahah yea man. My girl however drives a jeep lol. It's lifted on 36" boggers lol. My tacoma is on 33"s
Old 09-30-2010, 05:41 AM   #43
757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
757southpaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hahah yea man. My girl however drives a jeep lol. It's lifted on 36" boggers lol. My tacoma is on 33"s
36-24-36
Old 09-30-2010, 03:26 PM   #44
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
Quote:
Va beach guy checking in We have plenty of wheeling areas in pungo.
lets hit em up!!

Quote:
Sweet. Lotsa big trucks in Pungo...even the chics drivem!
i call your bluff.. everyone knows women cant drive!!!
Old 09-30-2010, 09:38 PM   #45
poppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
poppyseed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
36-24-36
is it a silver rubricon?
Old 10-01-2010, 04:51 AM   #47
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
36-24-36
... only if she's 5-3!!

(admit it, everyone though it!)
Old 10-01-2010, 04:55 AM   #48
757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caduceus View Post
... only if she's 5-3!!

(admit it, everyone though it!)

LA face with an Oakland booty!
Old 10-02-2010, 08:50 PM   #49
I can fit 35"s
uberlols is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
uberlols's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppyseed View Post
is it a silver rubricon?
Quote:
uberlols?
Nope a black Sport Tj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
I use to hunt in Pungo alot. Havn't been up there in a while. Most of those trails are private unless you are a member of a hunting club or know somebody that is.
Yea most of the trails are private but there are a few us locals know about
Old 10-04-2010, 08:14 AM   #50
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea most of the trails are private but there are a few us locals know about
Old 10-04-2010, 08:19 AM   #51
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
lets hit em up!!
Bump for a x2
Quote:
Iirc oct 8-10 obx sandy days
Is this dang thang a secret or somshit
Old 10-05-2010, 04:12 AM   #53
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullyman View Post
If we told you we'd have to...well, you know...
scarred that I'll catch more fish?
Old 10-05-2010, 04:24 AM   #54
Crusty ole' conservative fart
Sullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Retired Master Sergeant
Sullyman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
scarred that I'll catch more fish?
The way my luck has been going on the handle end of a fishing rod...I'm sure you would...but that doesn't mean I wouldn't mind tryin'....unfortunately we're smack in the middle of the H.S. football season...busiest time of the year for the Sully house...at least for a couple more years...I can't even find time to get to the range and kill paper targets...
Old 10-05-2010, 04:52 AM   #55
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullyman View Post
The way my luck has been going on the handle end of a fishing rod...I'm sure you would...but that doesn't mean I wouldn't mind tryin'....unfortunately we're smack in the middle of the H.S. football season...busiest time of the year for the Sully house...at least for a couple more years...I can't even find time to get to the range and kill paper targets...
I hear ya... The fam thang is a good busy tho.
hey what's the magnet sign on the back of ur truck? I tried to read it a few times but only ever see you for a second in rush hour.
Old 10-05-2010, 05:54 AM   #56
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
The best kept secrets are the ones in the open. Man its a nice day to be one the water
Old 10-05-2010, 06:05 AM   #57
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The best kept secrets are the ones in the open. Man its a nice day to be one the water
U on the water? <~~~~~Stuck at work!!
Old 10-05-2010, 06:07 AM   #58

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
U on the water? <~~~~~Stuck at work!!

Maybe under water
Old 10-05-2010, 06:10 AM   #59
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
stuck home...no snorkel...bass fish in front yard.
Old 10-05-2010, 06:39 AM   #60
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Im at work I work on military shits