Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Newport News VA

Old 08-21-2010, 10:22 AM   #1
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Newport News VA

Board Saturday......just a feeler of who's with in minutes. Nothing to do today.....may power-wash the whip and put sum clean on it
Old 09-13-2010, 04:49 AM   #2
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Screw u guys!! I put this up here like 4 Saturdays ago...

Not erry body in Bad news will shoot you and steal yo shit ya kno..
Old 09-13-2010, 06:53 AM   #3
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be moving down there in two weeks. Looking for apartments close to portsmouth this week.
How's the wheeling down there? I haven't been there since '95?
Old 09-13-2010, 07:14 AM   #4
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
95 A lot less woods sense then man. NC still has beach driving and Mid Atlantic TW meets @ a few trails w/in a few hrs....there's a few short trails here and there as well.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:42 AM   #5
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skytower View Post
I'll be moving down there in two weeks. Looking for apartments close to portsmouth this week.
How's the wheeling down there? I haven't been there since '95?
Wheeling? Yeah, right. You can jump off the curbs if you're ballsy. There's jack around here.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:58 AM   #6
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caduceus View Post
Wheeling? Yeah, right. You can jump off the curbs if you're ballsy. There's jack around here.
Come on...plenty of trespassing around
Old 09-16-2010, 11:58 AM   #7
poppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
poppyseed's Tacoma Gallery
im now within minutes depending on traffic through the hrbt. but i dont think id be much help off road
Old 09-16-2010, 12:25 PM   #8
ntinhri is on a distinguished road

ntinhri's Tacoma Gallery
Xrunners are getting together next weekend..... you guys are welcome....
Old 09-16-2010, 12:26 PM   #9
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppyseed View Post
im now within minutes depending on traffic through the hrbt. but i dont think id be much help off road
sooo~k mang. We had one mini meet here...was cool to peep trucks and grab a cold one. I need to drop some chips and have a mod day soon.... a Taco wash party is always cool too.
Old 09-16-2010, 12:30 PM   #10
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntinhri View Post
Xrunners are getting together next weekend..... you guys are welcome....
where's that @?
Old 09-16-2010, 02:05 PM   #11
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Taco wash?!?
I like em fresh man...
Old 09-16-2010, 02:10 PM   #12
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-16-2010, 02:18 PM   #13
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
If it is after Monday and I am not working / in school / doing homework Id love to come back out...
speaking of which I still need to post meet pics. im a slacker
Old 09-16-2010, 02:20 PM   #14
Duff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to behold
Marines: Ammunition Technician, Marine Corps Security Force Regiment
Name: Sean
Duff Man's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Duff Man
I just moved to Chesapeake, if there's ever a meet, count me in.
Old 09-16-2010, 02:23 PM   #15
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
If it is after Monday and I am not working / in school / doing homework Id love to come back out...
speaking of which I still need to post meet pics. im a slacker
wow...still pics from there we ante seen? Thread revival Wkends are most times good for me....that's after Monday The xrunner meet mentioned below would be cool!
Old 09-16-2010, 02:37 PM   #16
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
wow...still pics from there we ante seen? Thread revival Wkends are most times good for me....that's after Monday The xrunner meet mentioned below would be cool!
yeah my laptop was being a bitch so i didnt get to get the ones i took
just let me know when!
Old 09-16-2010, 03:04 PM   #17
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah my laptop was being a bitch so i didnt get to get the ones i took
just let me know when!
U lost em?

Here's one ~~~~~~~>
Old 09-16-2010, 03:24 PM   #18

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
I didnt loose em... they are still on my camera, just couldnt get them on the comp. might be able to do it tonight
Old 09-16-2010, 04:38 PM   #19
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duff Man View Post
I just moved to Chesapeake, if there's ever a meet, count me in.
NIce...find any mud there?

Quote:
I didnt loose em... they are still on my camera, just couldnt get them on the comp. might be able to do it tonight
get own it gurl..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Ur dropping crumbs man!!