Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Trails of Stafford, VA-Lots of Pics

Old 10-22-2012, 09:11 PM   #181
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
hey people im coming down to that area in 2 weeks and am looking for some good remote camping spots in some nat forest land.....
any trails in area.....
things to do....ect
What area exactly ya headed DB?

j00 talking about when j00 going to crozet?
Old 10-22-2012, 09:12 PM   #182
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon1234 View Post
Hey ive been looking for some good trails saw your photos hoping you could help me out with where they are located. I live by in stafford right by the Potomac Winery hopefully they are somewhat close to that.
Only one i knew of in that area is roped off by the owner
Old 12-25-2012, 08:53 AM   #183
texan is on a distinguished road
Name: jeremy
texan's Tacoma Gallery
i live in woodbridge but am in stafford all the time ...just wondering where how ya get where ya go......thanks texas....
Old 02-14-2013, 09:56 AM   #184
mtb is on a distinguished road

Name: PJ
mtb's Tacoma Gallery
just wondering if any of these trails are still open
Old 02-14-2013, 10:04 AM   #185
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtb View Post
just wondering if any of these trails are still open
Not that I know of. OP moved out of Stafford a while back and I don't know if he still comes on anymore. I think someone posted that the trails were sealed off by the owners. Not sure.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:08 AM   #186
mtb is on a distinguished road

Name: PJ
mtb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
Not that I know of. OP moved out of Stafford a while back and I don't know if he still comes on anymore. I think someone posted that the trails were sealed off by the owners. Not sure.
well back to searching
Old 02-14-2013, 10:11 AM   #187
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtb View Post
well back to searching
check this out! its about 2 hours from the northern VA area maybe a little further or less depending on which way you go but it should be fun hopefully all the maybes turn into definitelys haha

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...16th-17th.html
Old 02-14-2013, 10:32 AM   #188
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
check this out! its about 2 hours from the northern VA area maybe a little further or less depending on which way you go but it should be fun hopefully all the maybes turn into definitelys haha

Yeah I was gonna quote that but couldn't find it. The only wheeling that you'll find around these parts are a decent drive away. Flag Pole or Shoe Creek. At least wheeling that is allowed. Unless you can find someone with a lot of land that would like to make a nice trail for us
Old 02-14-2013, 10:46 AM   #189
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post

closest good wheeling to NoVa is in Gore, VA, at a place called The Cove. it's about an hour and a half from Vienna/Tysons.

it's privately owned, and mainly a camping area, but has trails that rival, if they arent better than, Rausch creek in PA.

they open it for wheeling a couple times a year for the public. if you don't go to one of those"big dogs" events, you have to be with a private offroad group that has it's own insurance. I go with a group called "off camber crawlers".

great wheling:

Old 02-22-2013, 09:49 AM   #190
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Just a reminder that this even is just over a month away.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNakedBooda View Post
The Fourth Annual Fredericksburg All-Toyota Spring Meet will be held on March 30, 2013.

Rain day would be April 6, 2013...

Follow the action here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/325378650906252/