Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Trails of Stafford, VA-Lots of Pics

Old 08-29-2010, 07:09 AM   #21
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
where are these trails at??? i have never seen them
Old 08-29-2010, 08:03 AM   #22
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD
JBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant future

Army:
Name: JEREMY
JBarbaresi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
where are these trails at??? i have never seen them

that's cause they are in the woods, lol. j/k man, where are you located and i'll pm you directions.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:43 AM   #23
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics Toshi! It was definitely fun being at the back and seeing the other trucks flexing on the trails. And watching Joe damn near drifting around some of the curves was cool too. I need to build my confidence up a little before I get back to doing stuff like that. It's been 8+ years since I've hit any trails.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:52 AM   #24
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Here's a couple of pics of the right rear shock removal. Jeremy and I had a little mishap in the removal of the top nut. Instead of loosening it we torqued it on so tight it wouldn't come off . So Toshi came to the rescue with his dremel after all other attempts to break the nut loose failed. So we literally busted a nut removing the old shock.

Old 08-29-2010, 01:49 PM   #25
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD
JBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant future

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
Here's a couple of pics of the right rear shock removal. Jeremy and I had a little mishap in the removal of the top nut. Instead of loosening it we torqued it on so tight it wouldn't come off . So Toshi came to the rescue with his dremel after all other attempts to break the nut loose failed. So we literally busted a nut removing the old shock.
no need to say "we", i'll take credit for that one .
Old 08-29-2010, 02:04 PM   #26
Look away, I'm hideous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBarbaresi View Post
no need to say "we", i'll take credit for that one .
LOL hey I was right there with you helping tighten that thing up. At least it was the old shock and not the new one.
Old 08-29-2010, 05:32 PM   #27
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Buwahahaha!!! Righty loosey
Old 08-29-2010, 06:20 PM   #28
Look away, I'm hideous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
Buwahahaha!!! Righty loosey
LMAO you were sending those subliminal messages into our heads thats why we did it
Saw the pics from Shoe Creek. Looks like you guys had a good time.
Old 08-29-2010, 08:23 PM   #29
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
LMAO you were sending those subliminal messages into our heads thats why we did it
Saw the pics from Shoe Creek. Looks like you guys had a good time.
yeah no shit, not to mention the full-length motion picture someone posted up there that's 8+ minutes long. pretty sweet.

hey, at least we know i can tighten a nut
Old 08-29-2010, 09:09 PM   #30
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
that's cause they are in the woods, lol. j/k man, where are you located and i'll pm you directions.

hahaha truee. im in park ridge/north stafford area. it looked like you were in the mountain view or forge parking lot in one of the pictures
Old 08-30-2010, 07:16 AM   #31
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
hahaha truee. im in park ridge/north stafford area. it looked like you were in the mountain view or forge parking lot in one of the pictures
yeah colonial forge, pm coming with directions to entry point.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:21 AM   #32
TRD SPORT!
Trd sport 2010 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nik
Trd sport 2010's Tacoma Gallery
do you think my stock tacoma could make it through that stuff.it has 4 wheel drive.
Old 08-30-2010, 09:17 AM   #33
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopscoach View Post
Sweet pics. Some of those mud holes looked a little deep. Where did you find that trail? I'm pretty familiar with Stafford I might try to check that out.
Same deal. I am just up 95 from you in Woodbridge. I would love to check these out with you some time....
Old 08-30-2010, 10:46 AM   #34
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trd sport 2010 View Post
do you think my stock tacoma could make it through that stuff.it has 4 wheel drive.
i think you would be ok depending on your tire tread wear. there was nothing too crazy out there and as long as you have 4X4 you should be good.
Old 08-30-2010, 11:37 AM   #35
MattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Matt
MattN03's Tacoma Gallery
How did the Duratrac's do?
Old 08-30-2010, 11:59 AM   #36
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattN03 View Post
How did the Duratrac's do?
i gotta tell you, i love these tires. of all the trails i've taken them on, and you can see how muddy some areas are by those pictures, there was only 1 mud hole i didn't make it through. i didn't even attempt that one too hard because there were some good sized fallen tree branches at the bottom and with the muddy water it was pretty obscured. i made 2 goes at it and called it quits and went around.

i ran most of the trails in 2WD and didn't have many times i HAD to put it into 4WD.
Old 08-30-2010, 04:44 PM   #37

113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thanks man i saw it...i showed my friend and hes down for it when he gets his lift his jeep haha...im gonna try and sell my wheels and put a lift and new tires on it then ill try my truck out even though i dont have 4wd
Old 08-30-2010, 07:18 PM   #38
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
nice pics might have to hit it up one day
Old 08-30-2010, 09:19 PM   #39
sirwamz has a spectacular aura aboutsirwamz has a spectacular aura about

Navy: Gas Systems Technician (Mechanical), USS Donald Cook (DDG 75) [2004-2009]
sirwamz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Can you PM me too? I live in Manassas but I'm a bit familiar with Woodbridge, Stafford, and Fredericksburg.