Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Trails of Stafford, VA-Lots of Pics

Old 09-01-2010, 07:08 AM   #41
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Nice lookin trails. Nice pics. I'd hit those with prerunner & duratracs. Looks like nice place to have fun without breakin a bunch of stuff and some good shade for stoppin and doin lunch or having some brews and shootin the shit and whatever.
Old 09-01-2010, 07:42 AM   #42
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD
JBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant future

Army:
Name: JEREMY
JBarbaresi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krookz View Post
Im occasionally in Colonial Beach. Maybe ill hit you up one day to check it out
my buddy with the F150 lives in Colonial Beach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r
Looks like nice place to have fun without breakin a bunch of stuff and some good shade for stoppin and doin lunch or having some brews and shootin the shit and whatever.
probably wouldn't break anything back there but you might aquire a few surface scratches from overhanging tree branches and such. when you see the size of the flies and bugs back in those woods you probably won't want to stop for lunch back there, lol. the term "jurassic park" comes to mind, and they were literally attacking my truck to the point where i had to keep the windows rolled up the whole time.
Old 09-01-2010, 07:56 AM   #43
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBarbaresi View Post
my buddy with the F150 lives in Colonial Beach.

probably wouldn't break anything back there but you might aquire a few surface scratches from overhanging tree branches and such. when you see the size of the flies and bugs back in those woods you probably won't want to stop for lunch back there, lol. the term "jurassic park" comes to mind, and they were literally attacking my truck to the point where i had to keep the windows rolled up the whole time.
BUWAHAHAHA...."jurassic" VA ALL DAY
Old 09-01-2010, 08:26 AM   #44
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Deep Woods Off FTW!
Old 09-17-2010, 10:39 PM   #45
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
alot of those bugs come from the swampy area on the other side of the gravel entry road, i have a friend that lives past the railroad practically on the water back there. send me a pm next time you guys head out to a local trail, if im not working im down to go. hopefully getting my lift soon
Old 09-18-2010, 05:59 AM   #46
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD
JBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant future

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite10 View Post
alot of those bugs come from the swampy area on the other side of the gravel entry road, i have a friend that lives past the railroad practically on the water back there. send me a pm next time you guys head out to a local trail, if im not working im down to go. hopefully getting my lift soon
you should be fine without the lift but i'll let you know when i head back out there again.
Old 09-18-2010, 09:45 AM   #47
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-18-2010, 05:06 PM   #49
TW's number one gear whore
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 ZULU
Name: David
davestaco's Tacoma Gallery
well these werent taken in Stafford, but i can show a few......i dont have many wheelin pics cause the only trail i know is under construction.....the first pic is a road i call "rally road"........you just go all out and drift and slide around hair pin turns and washboard roads.....second pic is just a senic road that goes for about 2 miles
Attached Thumbnails
Trails of Stafford, VA-Lots of Pics-0918001339.jpg   Trails of Stafford, VA-Lots of Pics-0918001725.jpg  
Old 09-18-2010, 05:13 PM   #50
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet pics, looks like a nice location.
Old 09-18-2010, 06:25 PM   #51
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
Sweet pics, looks like a nice location.
what pics mine? haha and i love your avatar
Old 09-18-2010, 06:53 PM   #52
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by davestaco View Post
well these werent taken in Stafford, but i can show a few......i dont have many wheelin pics cause the only trail i know is under construction.....the first pic is a road i call "rally road"........you just go all out and drift and slide around hair pin turns and washboard roads.....second pic is just a senic road that goes for about 2 miles
what do you mean under construction? the trails i've gone on are just off-shoots into the woods that i've followed and explored. keep your eyes peeled as you are driving around and look for dirt trails leading into the tree line. make note of them and go back and scout them out when you get a chance, there's probably some around you.
Old 09-18-2010, 07:00 PM   #53

Quote:
what do you mean under construction? the trails i've gone on are just off-shoots into the woods that i've followed and explored. keep your eyes peeled as you are driving around and look for dirt trails leading into the tree line. make note of them and go back and scout them out when you get a chance, there's probably some around you.
the one i was referring to was the one on my property...its getting a few trees cleared out. I know of plenty of dirt roads but they all have no tresspassing signs and i always seem to get flagged down and told to get the FU*CK off thier property or they will call the cops
Old 09-18-2010, 07:01 PM   #54
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what pics mine? haha and i love your avatar
The OP's pics. I'm sure your place is nice too haha.
Old 09-18-2010, 07:06 PM   #55
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD

Army:
Quote:
the one i was referring to was the one on my property...its getting a few trees cleared out. I know of plenty of dirt roads but they all have no tresspassing signs and i always seem to get flagged down and told to get the FU*CK off thier property or they will call the cops
no no no, you're doing it all wrong. if people are flagging you down you haven't gone far enough into east bumble f*ck yet.

i just pretend i didn't see the signs, or tell them "brian" said it was ok. right namyo?
Old 09-18-2010, 07:39 PM   #56

Quote:
no no no, you're doing it all wrong. if people are flagging you down you haven't gone far enough into east bumble f*ck yet.

i just pretend i didn't see the signs, or tell them "brian" said it was ok. right namyo?
haha back in my dirt biking days we would just take off real quick...then again we did get shot at a few times hahaha but it all makes for good stories...i might just go ahead and go out and hope for the best
Old 09-18-2010, 07:40 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
The OP's pics. I'm sure your place is nice too haha.
haha ya the OPs pics beat the hell out of mine....mine are just of some lame ass dirt roads
Old 09-18-2010, 07:50 PM   #58
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
Looks like I missed out... Let me know next time yall head out and Ill try to make it!
Old 09-18-2010, 08:54 PM   #59
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
Looks like I missed out... Let me know next time yall head out and Ill try to make it!
will do, may be heading out sometime in the next couple weeks. i'll try to scout out a couple new areas to explore. nice truck btw.
Old 09-18-2010, 09:53 PM   #60
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
Quote:
will do, may be heading out sometime in the next couple weeks. i'll try to scout out a couple new areas to explore. nice truck btw.

awesome i cant wait! thank you hopefully there wont be too much mud cuz i messed up one of my M/Ts by ignoring the fact that I need an alignment