Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Spotted in the South East

Old 02-20-2011, 07:35 PM   #21
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 757southpaw View Post
Saw a gold lifted 2nd Gen. the other morning on I-64W getting off at the Ft. Eustis Blvd. exit. Looked to have a 6" lift...Anybody?
i've seen this dude twice in the past week.

Old 02-20-2011, 07:42 PM   #22
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
No pics but I saw a white 1st gen xtracab with tube bumpers front and rear with black steel wheels and General Grabbers the other day in Rock Hill, on Dave Lyle Blvd.
Old 02-20-2011, 07:49 PM   #23
misc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
misc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerretxx View Post
was it Duff Man?
Probably.......
Old 02-20-2011, 07:52 PM   #24
Another Toyota Enthusiast
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
toyo freak's Tacoma Gallery
Never see any members where I am
Old 02-20-2011, 08:00 PM   #25
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Probably.......
i seen him at a meet today and noticed the tacomaworld sticker, only reason i asked
Old 02-20-2011, 08:06 PM   #26
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner

Saw these 2 today

Saw this sexy thing at UNCC on Friday/
Old 02-20-2011, 08:10 PM   #27
That Guy
CaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CaptainFun's Tacoma Gallery
I think I saw Pd3 on route 270 in MD a little while back. Red acess cab with bumpers and tire gate
Old 02-20-2011, 08:11 PM   #28
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anyone ever thought of business cards? i see alot of people around my area, and most have modded trucks...Hmmm i say, wonder if they would want to join???
Old 02-20-2011, 08:11 PM   #29
misc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
misc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainFun View Post
I think I saw Pd3 on route 270 in MD a little while back. Red acess cab with bumpers and tire gate
Sounds like him............did it have a big rainbow sticker on the back glass??
Old 02-20-2011, 08:12 PM   #30
wes mantooth ™
Quote:
Sounds like him............did it have a big rainbow sticker on the back glass??
and another that said "no exit"
Old 02-20-2011, 08:14 PM   #31
That Guy
CaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CaptainFun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Not sure but I swear I saw a uncomfortably large set of "truck nuts" hanging off the back...
Old 02-20-2011, 08:15 PM   #32
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
I saw a damn good looking FJ Cruiser on i-85 in Charlotte on Saturday, it had an aftermarket front bumper with a winch, roof rack with a high lift and shovel, and it had Washington, DC tags on it that said mudslngr. And it had a Rauch Creek Sticker on the side window. Anyone know them?
Old 02-20-2011, 08:18 PM   #33
misc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pd3 View Post
Must be talking about your mom...right?
Old 02-20-2011, 08:18 PM   #34
wes mantooth ™
Quote:
touche sir.
Old 02-20-2011, 08:21 PM   #35
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post
anyone ever thought of business cards? i see alot of people around my area, and most have modded trucks...Hmmm i say, wonder if they would want to join???
We have those.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sit...ess-cards.html
Old 02-20-2011, 08:23 PM   #36
wes mantooth ™
Quote:
no shit though...i have seen a plate that says that, i'll take a pic tommorow if i see the jeep...you're not gonna believe it.
Old 02-20-2011, 08:42 PM   #37
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i seen a nice 2nd gen yesterday. Gold access cab, black ARB, 3" lift, 16" chrome wheels, and some all terrain, seen it in Midland heading towards Monroe
Old 02-21-2011, 08:48 AM   #38
06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06indigoink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post

Saw this sexy thing at UNCC on Friday/
i see that one multiple times a week, along with 2 others very similar to it, they all live right there at uncc.
Old 02-22-2011, 09:20 AM   #39
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post

i have made some up and put them under the wipers and they joined up, not active that much but still joined up
Old 02-26-2011, 02:07 PM   #40
Some do, others talk

Spotted last night in locust, 2010 DCLB Black, 18" Rockstars and 33" grapplers........... to top it off, it was a chick!!!!! i couldnt get a pic bc it was so dark