Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Spotted in the South East

Old 02-26-2011, 08:48 PM   #41
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
Saw a second gen with Devil horns drive past me today on Blue Ridge parkway. Was it anybody on here? Around 3 or 4 pm ish
Old 02-26-2011, 09:03 PM   #42
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerretxx View Post
couldnt get a pic bc it was so dark
the chick? or it was dark outside?
Old 02-26-2011, 09:05 PM   #43
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
the chick? or it was dark outside?
i forgot about the truck when she got out, and it was too dark for a pic of her, plus thats a little stalkerish.
Old 03-04-2011, 05:55 PM   #44
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
I don't see anyone on here either. Just one of my buddies thats on here very seldom.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:24 PM   #46
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
Blue, I'm honestly surprised I haven't seen you driving around Auburn yet
Old 03-08-2011, 08:24 PM   #47
Frankie_G is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: Frankie
Frankie_G's Tacoma Gallery
At Eco fitness in Mt P night before last. Saw a blacked out lifted taco. Anyone here?
Old 03-08-2011, 08:25 PM   #48
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: steven
stevenstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post
anyone ever thought of business cards? i see alot of people around my area, and most have modded trucks...Hmmm i say, wonder if they would want to join???
i was just thinking that the other day
Old 03-08-2011, 08:28 PM   #49
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post
anyone ever thought of business cards? i see alot of people around my area, and most have modded trucks...Hmmm i say, wonder if they would want to join???
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenstaco View Post
i was just thinking that the other day
Search for TW business cards...there have been some for sale here for years. I made my own.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:31 PM   #50
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
Damn... jhodge beat me to it
Old 03-08-2011, 11:42 PM   #51
06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06indigoink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacofanatic05' View Post
All i know is that i've seen a shit ton of tacomas around UNCC lately!!!
yep. strangest thing i see this one red one almost ere day
Old 03-09-2011, 08:52 AM   #52
#1 Member
Tacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud of

Name: Hunter
Tacofanatic05''s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06indigoink View Post
yep. strangest thing i see this one red one almost ere day
Ha I wonder who that red one could be?
Old 03-09-2011, 04:05 PM   #53
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I agree, I have seen 4 tacomas in 2 days. I seen:
Green DCLB with 3" lift, factory wheels and tires on poplar tent road in concord
White DCLB with 3" lift and 20's pulling mower trailer on 601 in concord
White Access Cab 3" lift chrome wheels and 265's on George Liles PKWY
Black Access cab, 3" roughcountry (had the eyebrow sticker) and what looked like 18" wheels at the Foodlion on 601 in concord
Old 03-11-2011, 05:07 PM   #54
Some do, others talk

Looked like 3" revtek, 33" dick cepek, OE wheels sorry about crummy pics
Old 03-13-2011, 06:46 PM   #55
misc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
misc's Tacoma Gallery
Saw a lifted black TRD sport on 40 somewhere outside of Asheville. He rode our asses for a little while then took an exit
Old 03-13-2011, 06:59 PM   #56
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerretxx View Post
I agree, I have seen 4 tacomas in 2 days. I seen:
Green DCLB with 3" lift, factory wheels and tires on poplar tent road in concord
White DCLB with 3" lift and 20's pulling mower trailer on 601 in concord
White Access Cab 3" lift chrome wheels and 265's on George Liles PKWY
Black Access cab, 3" roughcountry (had the eyebrow sticker) and what looked like 18" wheels at the Foodlion on 601 in concord
do you go to State? there's a guy that i see parked on hillsborough street a lot with a lifted blue taco.
Old 03-13-2011, 07:45 PM   #57
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
do you go to State? there's a guy that i see parked on hillsborough street a lot with a lifted blue taco.
nah, i dont. I wish i did!
Old 03-13-2011, 07:48 PM   #58
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Saw a lifted black TRD sport on 40 somewhere outside of Asheville. He rode our asses for a little while then took an exit

x2. This is while Larry and I were convoying home, keeping an eye on my diff.
Old 03-13-2011, 07:49 PM   #59
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
x2. This is while Larry and I were convoying home, keeping an eye on my diff.
i seen pics, how did it mess up exactly?
Old 03-13-2011, 08:38 PM   #60
MURDERED_TACO
nick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud of

nick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
i think that might have been me..? didnt see you though. were you in mars hill yesterday? meet a truck on crooked ck that looks just like yours..