Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Spotted in the South East

Old 12-19-2013, 05:21 PM   #1001
02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
02 TRD Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinsc View Post
we only have the 2014 models now but there is not really much difference from the 2013 models except they improved the app mode and maybe a little quicker btooth features..
1600-($249) am/fm/cd/rear usb/rear aux/ (2v pre-outs)front, rear, and sub out..

2600bt($289)- am/fm/rear usb/ rear aux/ (2v pre-outs) front, rear, sub out, b.tooth audio and phone

3600bhs(we do not stock this year)- (2v pre-outs) does the same as the 2600 but you get HD radio and you can add nav and you can also add sat

4600bt(we do not stock this year-(4v pre-outs) does the same as the 2600 but it has a 7 inch screen you can add nav with the extra piece but you can not add sat to this radio

5600bhs-($389)(4v pre-outs) same as the 3600 but in a 7inch screen

there might be a few specifics that I might have missed but when you decide which one you like I can get more in depth details..
Thanks dude for the adive about these double dins. i think u have been detailed with these more than others i have talked too. i appreciate it. dont worry when ever i decide ill let u know diefinate whick one im getting so u can let me know the price and wjat all it will come with. thanks again dude.
Old 12-20-2013, 02:38 PM   #1003
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post

Hi higherlux...he didnt look very comfortable with the cops following him
the mods are watching me
Old 12-21-2013, 03:08 PM   #1004
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
the mods are watching me
ridin' dirty?
Old 12-21-2013, 05:15 PM   #1005
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by saundern View Post
ridin' dirty?
Always
Old 12-26-2013, 06:15 PM   #1006
02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
02 TRD Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinsc View Post
no problem man just pm me when you decide
Dude just letting u know i got me a stereo for chritsmas. i honestly didnt know i was going to get one i thpught i was going to have to wait till tax time or so but i got one. its a JVC KW-AV60BT or somthing like that. all touch screen and comes with all the options like the pioneer 5500 comes with.
Old 12-27-2013, 05:45 AM   #1007
2012 dbl cab 4x4
kevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
kevinsc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02 TRD Tacoma View Post
Dude just letting u know i got me a stereo for chritsmas. i honestly didnt know i was going to get one i thpught i was going to have to wait till tax time or so but i got one. its a JVC KW-AV60BT or somthing like that. all touch screen and comes with all the options like the pioneer 5500 comes with.
awesome man jvc is a great radio especially since the face is fully detachable! you will really like that one!
Old 01-10-2014, 05:42 PM   #1008
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I'd be uncomfortable too.. Blake he should have got yo ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
should pulled em
X2

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
I figured that was you when I seen you creepin on my truck and took the pic
you have a creepy way of stalking people

I woulda shit a brick if he did
And he could take a picture of said "brick" to prove it
Old 02-25-2014, 08:09 AM   #1011
User Friendly
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottalot's Tacoma Gallery
Caught a glimpse of a 2nd Gen Spruce Mica this morning on Camp Rd. (James Island) . Looked to have some lift, a best-top, and a roof rack with a spare .. Anyone here?
Old 03-01-2014, 07:32 AM   #1012
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
Spotted in the South East-imageuploadedbytapatalk1393687919.732983.jpg

@06indigoink
Old 03-01-2014, 11:25 AM   #1014
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
where was that foo headed?
north up HWY 49, towards harrisburg
Old 03-03-2014, 06:20 PM   #1015
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
02goldie on King St. around 3:30?
Old 03-24-2014, 06:29 PM   #1017
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
saw a gray tundra LT'd out w/ crazy ass fiberglass on n. rhett today.
Old 03-24-2014, 08:23 PM   #1018
06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06indigoink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerretxx View Post
Attachment 259124

@06indigoink
ha damn sure was me. prob one of the last people to see that truck move. she aint been moved in a couple weeks now..
Old 03-25-2014, 11:42 AM   #1019
2012 dbl cab 4x4
kevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
kevinsc's Tacoma Gallery
There is a nice speedway blue dcsb sport sitting at dick dyer bodyshop on two notch looks like 3 inch lift black rims with 33 inch tires also has a grill craft on it and some other mods... they said it has frame damage and its been there since january??? Anybody
Old 04-23-2014, 06:08 AM   #1020
NCTacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Caleb
NCTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
In Charlotte today. Passed this guy a few minutes ago on 77 North. SC plates