Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Help Needed, Today and/or Tom. Central VA

Old 09-01-2010, 06:58 AM   #1
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Help Needed, Today and/or Tom. Central VA

Lifting the ole Prerunner with Spindles and a 3" leaf pack, should be a nice and easy job but still is going to be a 2 person job... lifting leafs, etc

Anyone in VA want to stop by it would be much appreciated.... I live in Prince George VA, right off of I 95

Thanks
Stephen

going to start today but dont have work until 9 pm tom., so not in too much of a rush