Notices

Official Tennessee Roll Call

Old 09-11-2013, 11:43 AM   #321
10ga is on a distinguished road

10ga's Tacoma Gallery
Took a family photo a few weeks ago

Old 09-11-2013, 01:31 PM   #322
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! we all 5 have toyotas. dad has a ’00 extended cab tundra, mom has a ’05 scion xb, oldest brother has a ’09 4 runner, and other brother has a ’11 tundra double cab with the 5.7L
Old 09-15-2013, 06:45 AM   #323
VeeSix is on a distinguished road

Army: 3rd US Infantry, 1983 - 87
Name: Ryan
VeeSix's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy do - here 'tis: Only had her a couple of days. I'm in Ooltewah, outside of Chattanooga.

Official Tennessee Roll Call-taco1.jpg
Old 09-15-2013, 08:43 AM   #324
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
saw that thread. looks like a good meet/show. wish i was closer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeSix View Post
Howdy do - here 'tis: Only had her a couple of days. I'm in Ooltewah, outside of Chattanooga.

Attachment 233586
Welcome from the knoxville area!
Old 09-17-2013, 04:50 PM   #326

VeeSix's Tacoma Gallery
Very cool. Whaddaya drive? Mines at JBs Exxon now getting a complete goin over. Found tires and wheels in Knoxville to replace the garbage that was on it.
Old 09-18-2013, 05:48 AM   #328

VeeSix's Tacoma Gallery
Niiice. Do you have a CB antenna in place of your radio antenna?
Old 09-18-2013, 06:06 AM   #329
2 4 LIFE!!!
TuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
TuFerLife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeSix View Post
Niiice. Do you have a CB antenna in place of your radio antenna?
I don't... Just had to put the shorty because it wouldn't fit in my garage with the long one. But I do have a CB in the cab, but it's not hooked up. I also have a mount in the rear for an antennae, but haven't used the CB yet so I haven't purchased one...
Old 09-18-2013, 06:22 AM   #330
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuFerLife View Post
I don't... Just had to put the shorty because it wouldn't fit in my garage with the long one. But I do have a CB in the cab, but it's not hooked up. I also have a mount in the rear for an antennae, but haven't used the CB yet so I haven't purchased one...
*Cough cough* poser *cough cough*

But for real yo ............. New headlight time
Old 09-18-2013, 07:22 AM   #333
2 4 LIFE!!!
TuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
TuFerLife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
Then I'd have no headlights. Lol get in on the group buy, buy the kit for 25% off spend $150 for new headlights off ebay, have all the parts shipped to my house and ill build them for you and ship them to you. $400-$500 project.
Damn... Despite how much of a fucking dick head you are on this forum, you're actually a pretty legit dude! unless you're just setting me up to steal all my monies!!! Haha
Old 09-20-2013, 08:06 PM   #335

10ga's Tacoma Gallery
Made a few changes to my truck in the last couple weeks. Got a new set of Cooper A/T3 265/75/16's and found a Jason topper on Craigslist in Maryville. Topper was in good shape but it was white so I took it to a friend's paint shop on Tuesday and he had it back to me on Thursday. Paint is a little darker but I'm sure it will fade out a little to match the truck. It's not really enough notice and it looks a lot better than white. Now it's time to think about what's next. Maybe an ARB bumper, new audio system, CB, FJ Cruiser TRD black spokes, and maybe a nice rack with lights for the topper. I think if I had an extra $20,000 laying around, I could spend it on the truck. I'm wanting a pull behind BBQ smoker so truck stuff will have to wait a while. BBQ comes first

Old 09-21-2013, 06:46 AM   #336
lowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Papa Kurt
lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
Hey from Jeff city are you going to build the BBQ pit or buy one?
Old 09-22-2013, 12:05 PM   #337

10ga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowinhz View Post
Hey from Jeff city are you going to build the BBQ pit or buy one?
Don't really have the equipment to build one so I'll be looking to buy one. They're all over craigslist, trying to figure out which one I want.
Old 10-18-2013, 02:42 PM   #338
gunmetalghost is on a distinguished road
Name: Lamar
gunmetalghost's Tacoma Gallery
page update

We aught to update the first page to put everyone up there.
Old 10-18-2013, 02:54 PM   #339
GO VOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunmetalghost View Post
We aught to update the first page to put everyone up there.
good idea. i’ll see what i can do about that.(have a mod do it maybe? idk ill ask, the OP aaron does not have his taco anymore and does not get on.

edit: seeing what i can do now. about having it updated now and from now on.
Old 10-18-2013, 04:22 PM   #340
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
good idea. i’ll see what i can do about that.(have a mod do it maybe? idk ill ask, the OP aaron does not have his taco anymore and does not get on.

edit: seeing what i can do now. about having it updated now and from now on.
See if you can be the OP. Update folks photos and categorize them by city. You got this