Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Official Tennessee Roll Call

Old 12-04-2013, 08:00 AM   #422
tunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
tunernewb92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
But you are getting paid to be there ......... So go outside!!
I start getting paid today at 1130. So I might take a picture at 1131
Old 12-25-2013, 07:59 AM   #423
reddirtranch is on a distinguished road

Name: David
reddirtranch's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy from the hills west of Franklin and Nashville
Old 02-17-2014, 07:35 PM   #424
Yoda the Taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Chase
Yoda the Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Yoda the Taco from Kingsport!
Old 02-17-2014, 08:05 PM   #426
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome.
Old 02-20-2014, 06:21 PM   #428
Chatt x is on a distinguished road
Chatt x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuFerLife View Post
Welcome from Chattanooga!
After sifting thru this thread, do you frequent the lake site area? Truck looks familiar.
Old 02-20-2014, 06:29 PM   #429
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHorneTN93 View Post
Welcome from knoxville!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunernewb92 View Post

The only picture I have. I could take a "newer" one but its snowing where me and the truck are and I'm not going outside unless I'm getting paid.
cool. iíll add it to the OP tomorrow sometime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddirtranch View Post
Howdy from the hills west of Franklin and Nashville
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda the Taco View Post
Yoda the Taco from Kingsport!
Welcome from knoxville! yoda taco, if you want to get a pic of your truck, iíll put it next to your name in the OP.
Old 03-03-2014, 01:42 PM   #430
Yoda the Taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Chase
Yoda the Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the welcome, all! are there ever any trail runs or meets in our neck of the woods? I'm afraid I'm always short on friends to wheel with

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
Welcome from knoxville!

cool. iíll add it to the OP tomorrow sometime.

Welcome from knoxville! yoda taco, if you want to get a pic of your truck, iíll put it next to your name in the OP.
Sounds good man! I'm still trying to figure the whole photo thing out. I'll try and get one up
Old 03-03-2014, 01:53 PM   #431
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda the Taco View Post
Thanks for the welcome, all! are there ever any trail runs or meets in our neck of the woods? I'm afraid I'm always short on friends to wheel with

Sounds good man! I'm still trying to figure the whole photo thing out. I'll try and get one up
We have some off road meets.

you can upload directly to the site or use photo bucket.
Old 03-03-2014, 03:32 PM   #432
2 4 LIFE!!!
TuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
TuFerLife's Tacoma Gallery
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatt x View Post
After sifting thru this thread, do you frequent the lake site area? Truck looks familiar.
Sorry for the delayed response... But I live up on the water in Ooltewah... So I'm definitely around the lake...

But I'm known for not being able to stay in one place very long, so I usually find a way to come down 75 towards downtown, or go down 58 towards Hixson... I'm kind of all over.

I work in Dalton though, so I have quite a commute up and down 75 five days a week...

Edit: wtf?!?! How the heck did I put that stupid smiley face in my title?!??
Old 03-05-2014, 01:10 PM   #433
901Tacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Ben
901Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Memphis
Old 04-22-2014, 07:02 AM   #434
Murph 4R is on a distinguished road

Murph 4R's Tacoma Gallery
Murph 4R from Smyrna.
It's not a Taco, but it's a Toyota. I enjoy getting out on the trail and wrenching on the truck. I recently started a long overdue build thread on TW.

Murph's Build Thread

Murph
Old 04-23-2014, 04:06 PM   #435
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 901Tacoma View Post
Memphis
Where in Memphis are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph 4R View Post
Murph 4R from Smyrna.
It's not a Taco, but it's a Toyota. I enjoy getting out on the trail and wrenching on the truck. I recently started a long overdue build thread on TW.

Murph's Build Thread

Murph
We'll gladly take a 4runner. We got one at every meet we have
Old 04-23-2014, 04:44 PM   #436
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
Shoot Murph you're not far from me
Old 04-24-2014, 05:15 AM   #437
901Tacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Ben
901Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Memphis area

Around east Memphis/Germantown. you?
Old 04-24-2014, 07:52 AM   #438
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 901Tacoma View Post
Around east Memphis/Germantown. you?
Raleigh/Bartlett area. There's a few folks that stay out where you are at. You ever been to the cruise-in in Bartlett on Thursday night? Huge car show in a parking lot at corner of Kirby Whitten and Stage. I'll be there tonight if you wanna come up. PM me and I'll give you my number if you decide to
Old 04-24-2014, 01:51 PM   #440
Murph 4R is on a distinguished road

Murph 4R's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8rjess View Post
Shoot Murph you're not far from me

We'll have to get together and wheel some time... if you're into that kind of thing.