Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Official Tennessee Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-31-2014, 09:55 PM   #20501
Red Demon is a glorious beacon of lightRed Demon is a glorious beacon of lightRed Demon is a glorious beacon of lightRed Demon is a glorious beacon of lightRed Demon is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Vinnie
Red Demon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoarder23 View Post
I'm meeting my Dad at Cyclemo's Fall swap meet. I have 2 weeks of work and a bunch of new parts on my truck so why not take it out and bash it around.

If I ever get some of my armor before then I would like to join you on this adventure
Old 08-31-2014, 10:25 PM   #20503
Red Demon is a glorious beacon of lightRed Demon is a glorious beacon of lightRed Demon is a glorious beacon of lightRed Demon is a glorious beacon of lightRed Demon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Be responsible and you don't need armor. I have armor because I'm not.
I agree , I have it all on order from sliders to bumpers hopefully my sliders and skid plate will be in this coming week , I am in month 3 of 6 on the bumpers
Old 08-31-2014, 10:29 PM   #20504
Newlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Newlife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Demon View Post
I agree , I have it all on order from sliders to bumpers hopefully my sliders and skid plate will be in this coming week , I am in month 3 of 6 on the bumpers
6 months for a bumper?
Old 08-31-2014, 10:33 PM   #20505

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlife View Post
6 months for a bumper?

I know , I order both bumpers from Relentless
Old 08-31-2014, 10:40 PM   #20507
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey all, I will be up in TN next week for a bit and was wondering if it would be worth my time to check out Windrock? Is it the kind of place you need a few trucks and a spotter? My OR is fully armored, winch, good tires, know how to avoid getting stuck most of the time and how to extract myself when I do?

Also would anyone like to join me? My schedule is pretty free, just need to be near Nashville on the 12th.
Windrock is awesome! But you will spend a lot. It's worth it though. Like Levi said, it's gotta be the best off-road park in TN and one of the nicest in the south east
Old 08-31-2014, 10:52 PM   #20510

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
Yeah that's insane! It like that for all these "big" companies. I just don't see how you get that backed up. Seems like either take less work or hire more hands.

I agree , from everybody I talked to they make great bumpers so hopefully the wait will be worth it
Old 08-31-2014, 11:01 PM   #20511
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I agree , from everybody I talked to they make great bumpers so hopefully the wait will be worth it
Yeah I don't think that's in question. I haven't read any bad things about their products. Just amazes me that they will tell someone to wait 6 months before they can "buy" their product and even more that people are willing to wait that long. Haha soooooooo without me talking to much shit to you ....... Why are you willing to wait that long?
Old 08-31-2014, 11:19 PM   #20512

Quote:
Yeah I don't think that's in question. I haven't read any bad things about their products. Just amazes me that they will tell someone to wait 6 months before they can "buy" their product and even more that people are willing to wait that long. Haha soooooooo without me talking to much shit to you ....... Why are you willing to wait that long?

LOL.....honestly that's a question I ask myself every few days
Old 08-31-2014, 11:27 PM   #20513
Newlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Newlife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOL.....honestly that's a question I ask myself every few days

Since you're repping S.O.S in your signature. Why didn't you order one of his?
Old 08-31-2014, 11:30 PM   #20514

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlife View Post
Since you're repping S.O.S in your signature. Why didn't you order one of his?

I didn't find out about Eddy and SOS until after I had ordered the bumpers and cant cancel without a penalty on the bumpers , I did buy Eddy's sliders ,skid plates and hope to purchase his bed rack
Old 08-31-2014, 11:55 PM   #20515
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnoxTac0713 View Post
It's football time in TN...
I think we maybe a top 25 team this year, and hopefully next year a to 10 or better. Butch johns has really turned the team around from what he started with and we will only get better from here on out as long as UT keeps johns and dose not leave or they make him leave.
Old 08-31-2014, 11:55 PM   #20516
hoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Life Support, VFA
Name: Shay
hoarder23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was just out in NV and picked up skids from Relentless. Eric is a good dude and you will be quite happy with any armor you get from him. I've seen a lot of his armor on several friends truck and it looks good and works great. He's also more concerned about customer service then most of the other shops building armor for Tacomas.

Quote:
The reason it takes so long from Relentless is there is a steady stream of customers willing to wait for well made custom armor. They've got a small shop with reliable employees and just expanded this year so probably won't again anytime soon. When I jump to a HC I will be ordering from him. I've dealt with 4 different fabricators armoring my truck and Relentless is the only one that had my stuff ready on time and kept me informed the whole time.
Old 09-01-2014, 10:13 AM   #20518
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertocritser View Post
lol. done! good luck!
Old 09-01-2014, 10:15 AM   #20520
KnoxTac0713 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKnoxTac0713 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKnoxTac0713 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKnoxTac0713 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKnoxTac0713 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKnoxTac0713 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKnoxTac0713 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKnoxTac0713 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKnoxTac0713 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKnoxTac0713 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKnoxTac0713 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
KnoxTac0713's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
I think we maybe a top 25 team this year, and hopefully next year a to 10 or better. Butch johns has really turned the team around from what he started with and we will only get better from here on out as long as UT keeps johns and dose not leave or they make him leave.
I hope so when it's all said and done. 2 more weeks and we'll know what they're made of.

Products Discussed in this Thread