Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Official Tennessee Thread

Old 03-26-2013, 07:00 PM   #8601
monsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

monsterkx2fiddy's Tacoma Gallery
afe cold air intake for sale.

Also 2 amber switches for under the ac controls.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:17 AM   #8602
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
Hey I remember u!
and i remember you too! thought i might poke my head in here and remind someone about the coils and shocks..... let's see if it works.
Old 03-27-2013, 05:57 AM   #8603
thegreatwall23 is a splendid one to beholdthegreatwall23 is a splendid one to beholdthegreatwall23 is a splendid one to beholdthegreatwall23 is a splendid one to beholdthegreatwall23 is a splendid one to beholdthegreatwall23 is a splendid one to beholdthegreatwall23 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Danny
thegreatwall23's Tacoma Gallery
(Si voice)I'm back, Jack!

This past week was the crazy! Everyone tells you have a newborn is tough, but you really have no idea until you have been thru it. 0 sleep our first night home. In the first 8 nights I have a total of 24.5 hours of sleep. I had never been so happy to go back to work so I could rest! lol... Everything is getting better every day.

Haven't been able to touch the trailer. Hoping this weekend, I might get some downtime to start working. I would like to finish the herculiner and put the latches on if possible. We will see. First day back and thought I would check in.
Old 03-27-2013, 06:50 AM   #8605
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatwall23 View Post

This past week was the crazy! Everyone tells you have a newborn is tough, but you really have no idea until you have been thru it. 0 sleep our first night home. In the first 8 nights I have a total of 24.5 hours of sleep. I had never been so happy to go back to work so I could rest! lol... Everything is getting better every day.

Haven't been able to touch the trailer. Hoping this weekend, I might get some downtime to start working. I would like to finish the herculiner and put the latches on if possible. We will see. First day back and thought I would check in.
So where's a pic at dude!? Quite holdin out on us!! And yeah the newborn baby thing is not an easy one. My best friend has a 6 month old now, he lives right down the street from me and I'm over there a lot, and that little crazy bitch is insane!! All she wants to do is jump around in this little bouncy chair, listening to some crazy ass kids songs (whoever the fuck makes that shit is on drugs) and scream a lot. Lets just say I've gotten used to playin Xbox with ear plugs in! Lol but anyway, get used to changin diapers, washing and filling baby bottles, and sleeping very little.
Old 03-27-2013, 06:54 AM   #8606
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
also remember..... if you want to keep what little sanity you have make sure that when baby sleeps.... momma sleeps too. dont worry about you sleeping, aint nobody got time fo dat. My son will be 17 months old tomorrow so its still pretty new to me as well. but believe me it is all worth it every moment and you will never question anything when the little booger walks up to you and gives you a hug for no reason and without any prompting.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:47 AM   #8607
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Quote:
So where's a pic at dude!? Quite holdin out on us!! And yeah the newborn baby thing is not an easy one. My best friend has a 6 month old now, he lives right down the street from me and I'm over there a lot, and that little crazy bitch is insane!! All she wants to do is jump around in this little bouncy chair, listening to some crazy ass kids songs (whoever the fuck makes that shit is on drugs) and scream a lot. Lets just say I've gotten used to playin Xbox with ear plugs in! Lol but anyway, get used to changin diapers, washing and filling baby bottles, and sleeping very little.
x2 stop holding out on us! post some pic! and yeah babys can be a bitch. i have quite a few younger cousins. (some under a year old. also if this one is really fussy and cryís a lot, more then likely the next one will hardly ever cry and be easy as hell.(thats just what i have seen with cousins that have had more then one kid.

alos most say donít have 3 kids because they gang up on each other and is all ways 2 agents one. well itís not as bad as some say. i have 2 older brother one is 8 years older other is 10 years older. it helps teach them life is not fair! I remember my brother throwing me on the bed and holding me down and trying to shove pickles in my mouth. I donít really like pickles, i think itís all a mental thing from being held down and them shoved in my mouth.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:59 AM   #8608
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
so zach........ wanna lift your truck???? all the cool kids are doin it.....
Old 03-27-2013, 09:22 AM   #8611
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
congrats and very cute!!
Old 03-27-2013, 09:25 AM   #8612
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Here are some phone pics. All I have with me at the moment. We are having some pics done hopefully this weekend, so we will see. Full head of hair. 8 lbs 9 ounces. 21.25 inches long. (I am 6'5 and my wife is 6'1), hopefully she won't be a giant!
Yep, just as I suspected. Looks like a baby. At least she didn't come out black ......
Old 03-27-2013, 09:37 AM   #8614
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoFMS View Post
so zach........ wanna lift your truck???? all the cool kids are doin it.....
I pretty much already have everything plained out other then my leaf springs. I thinking icon shocks front and rear, camburg UCA. leaf springs idk yet, I want to keep factory rake and not sit level. I tow few times a month and load the bed up some with heavy shit, so I donít want it sagging as much when iím towing or hauling. I know when I lift iíll be on logging roads and other trails all the time.
Quote:
Here are some phone pics. All I have with me at the moment. We are having some pics done hopefully this weekend, so we will see. Full head of hair. 8 lbs 9 ounces. 21.25 inches long. (I am 6'5 and my wife is 6'1), hopefully she won't be a giant!
Cutie. and she will probably be tall. Iím 5í8"
Old 03-27-2013, 09:53 AM   #8615
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
Danny cograts man! Beautiful!
Old 03-27-2013, 09:57 AM   #8616
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
I pretty much already have everything plained out other then my leaf springs. I thinking icon shocks front and rear, camburg UCA. leaf springs idk yet, I want to keep factory rake and not sit level. I tow few times a month and load the bed up some with heavy shit, so I donít want it sagging as much when iím towing or hauling. I know when I lift iíll be on logging roads and other trails all the time.

Cutie. and she will probably be tall. Iím 5í8"
How and why did u come to Icon?
Old 03-27-2013, 10:20 AM   #8618

Quote:
How and why did u come to Icon?
idk. iím not 100% set on them. but everyone on here say they are worth the money. I was looking at fox and king as well.
Old 03-27-2013, 10:29 AM   #8619
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
i love my icons..
Old 03-27-2013, 10:44 AM   #8620
toy44runner is on a distinguished road

Name: Cooper
toy44runner's Tacoma Gallery
Heard pictures of my junk were floating around..... Thanks gid......

That baby is cute.

Zach you still suck.

Cody come may 4th to Dyersburg for mud bog and hill climb.

Where is cowgirl69?

Anyone need anything for a frontier???

Zach you suck even more now.

Products Discussed in this Thread