Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Official Tennessee Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-27-2013, 10:50 AM   #8621
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toy44runner View Post
Heard pictures of my junk were floating around..... Thanks gid......

That baby is cute.

Zach you still suck.

Cody come may 4th to Dyersburg for mud bog and hill climb.

Where is cowgirl69?

Anyone need anything for a frontier???

Zach you suck even more now.
I think YOU are the one who sucks! I mean you are the one sucking gideon off after all!!
Old 03-27-2013, 11:02 AM   #8622
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Heard pictures of my junk were floating around..... Thanks gid......

That baby is cute.

Zach you still suck.

Cody come may 4th to Dyersburg for mud bog and hill climb.

Where is cowgirl69?

Anyone need anything for a frontier???

Zach you suck even more now.
got your monies saved up yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
I think YOU are the one who sucks! I mean you are the one sucking gideon off after all!!
jealous??
Old 03-27-2013, 11:14 AM   #8623
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoFMS View Post

jealous??
NO! why the hell would i be jealous of him sucking gideon off!!!?
Old 03-27-2013, 11:15 AM   #8624
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
NO! why the hell would i be jealous of him sucking gideon off!!!?
i dont know?????? just trying to guess the emotion to put with the text to create the proper message?????
Old 03-27-2013, 11:22 AM   #8625
awwwwww yeeeeeeeeahhhhh
mountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cory
mountainman94's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-27-2013, 11:50 AM   #8627
monsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

monsterkx2fiddy's Tacoma Gallery
No one wants a stage 2 afe cai? I can bring it to the rod runs meet
Old 03-27-2013, 12:53 PM   #8628
levi
Robertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to all

Name: Levi
Robertocritser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatwall23 View Post
(Si voice)I'm back, Jack!

This past week was the crazy! Everyone tells you have a newborn is tough, but you really have no idea until you have been thru it. 0 sleep our first night home. In the first 8 nights I have a total of 24.5 hours of sleep. I had never been so happy to go back to work so I could rest! lol... Everything is getting better every day.

Haven't been able to touch the trailer. Hoping this weekend, I might get some downtime to start working. I would like to finish the herculiner and put the latches on if possible. We will see. First day back and thought I would check in.
Congrats!
Old 03-27-2013, 01:05 PM   #8629

Quote:
i dont know?????? just trying to guess the emotion to put with the text to create the proper message?????
i did not know i had to put a emotion on every post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman94 View Post
you going turkey hunting any where? Season open this weekend. I may go up to royal blue.
Old 03-27-2013, 01:07 PM   #8630
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i did not know i had to put a emotion on every post.
you dont.... i was just trying to so that i could make the story more interesting and fun to watch develop.
Old 03-27-2013, 01:10 PM   #8631
awwwwww yeeeeeeeeahhhhh
mountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I think me and a buddy of mine who lives pretty much on the ky/tn border are gonna go in a few weeks.
Old 03-27-2013, 01:11 PM   #8632
monsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

monsterkx2fiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Turkey hunt!!!!
I'm killing one with my BB gun this year
Old 03-27-2013, 01:14 PM   #8633

Quote:
you dont.... i was just trying to so that i could make the story more interesting and fun to watch develop.
oh ok. FU.
Old 03-27-2013, 01:15 PM   #8634
toy44runner is on a distinguished road

Name: Cooper
toy44runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

jealous??

Im still at 200$ I am putting a bunch of my old frontier stuff on a Nissan forum tonight hoping something sells fast. When I get the rest ill let you know
Old 03-27-2013, 01:17 PM   #8635

Quote:
I think me and a buddy of mine who lives pretty much on the ky/tn border are gonna go in a few weeks.
oh nice! i wish i had a lease to go to. but i dont for turkey. not a lot at the place i hunt deer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by monsterkx2fiddy View Post
Turkey hunt!!!!
I'm killing one with my BB gun this year
you do thats illegal right? can only use shot guns and bows.
Old 03-27-2013, 01:20 PM   #8636
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh ok. FU.
:blowkiss: back atcha!!!

Quote:
Im still at 200$ I am putting a bunch of my old frontier stuff on a Nissan forum tonight hoping something sells fast. When I get the rest ill let you know

cool. just get your buddy gid to float you a loan!! HAA!!! glws on your fronty stuff, i know you dont want that sittin in your room when your buddies come over(thats worse than leaving out your D&D stuff)
Old 03-27-2013, 01:23 PM   #8637
lowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Papa Kurt
lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatwall23 View Post
(Si voice)I'm back, Jack!

This past week was the crazy! Everyone tells you have a newborn is tough, but you really have no idea until you have been thru it. 0 sleep our first night home. In the first 8 nights I have a total of 24.5 hours of sleep. I had never been so happy to go back to work so I could rest! lol... Everything is getting better every day.

Haven't been able to touch the trailer. Hoping this weekend, I might get some downtime to start working. I would like to finish the herculiner and put the latches on if possible. We will see. First day back and thought I would check in.
I have a 4 yr old and the best advise I can give is to breakup

Task. You feed she baths you put to bed and alternate every other night. It helps you be able to plan when you can do stuff. At least once a month go out with just you two and have a grown up date. If she is home with the baby all day watch out for her to just unload them on you when you get home from work, just smile and say yes mama.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:10 PM   #8638
awwwwww yeeeeeeeeahhhhh

So, as I was driving to school a while back, I saw this, and I have to say I kinda like it, but it's also kinda redneck. But on the lines of two-tone, how much/how hard would it be to do a stripe like that, but like in black?

Old 03-27-2013, 02:20 PM   #8639

Quote:
So, as I was driving to school a while back, I saw this, and I have to say I kinda like it, but it's also kinda redneck. But on the lines of two-tone, how much/how hard would it be to do a stripe like that, but like in black?

wow. i think if it was on a dark colored truck it would look better. and maybe a different pattern of camo. also if i did just black id do bed liner and it would not be that hard really. tape it all off, scuff up the paint and roll on the bed liner. i have thought about doing it, would never worry about rock chips, and rust.

I have also thought about doing some camo trim. like emblem and maybe a few things inside the cab.

Products Discussed in this Thread