Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Official Tennessee Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-02-2013, 11:08 AM   #9684
UNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Weston
UNDEAD1153's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
21 and up party only ......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertocritser View Post
Hahahaha! Sucks for you weston
Fuck you guys! Hahahaha I could bring just about any kind of shine y'all want shit's expensive as hell though....
Old 05-02-2013, 11:22 AM   #9686
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
i wouldn't say free, but weston if you went to LBL you would have learned atleast one of us always has shine in their hand hahaha
Old 05-02-2013, 11:37 AM   #9687
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDEAD1153 View Post
Fuck you guys! Hahahaha I could bring just about any kind of shine y'all want shit's expensive as hell though....
It’s really not all that much. depends on how good it is. hell 1L of jack is $40 and it takes less shin you get you FU’ed up then it would jack.( well the illegal stuff anyways) the legal stuff is only 40%(80 proof)
Old 05-02-2013, 11:44 AM   #9688
toy44runner is on a distinguished road

Name: Cooper
toy44runner's Tacoma Gallery
im a drunk so ill testify, if you go on a trip with me ill either have shine or whiskey, so whats the deal i have no time to read all the shit thats being said, are yall planning a diff trip ?????
Old 05-02-2013, 11:58 AM   #9689
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
nope. windrock. the mall. then harlan. then royal blue.
Old 05-03-2013, 09:49 AM   #9691
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^^ it's a rocky mount clutch Sd I think. It's like a $60 bike mount that locks. And yes it looks like its in bad shape.
Old 05-03-2013, 09:51 AM   #9692
2 4 LIFE!!!
TuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
TuFerLife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
^^ it's a rocky mount clutch Sd I think. It's like a $60 bike mount that locks. And yes it looks like its in bad shape.
Thanks for the clarification. Ya, it's got a key slot but the previous owner didn't send me a key. I'll throw it away, but it seemed to be pretty sturdy, so I figured maybe someone would want it... Who knows...

I'll throw it in the garbage in a couple hours if no one wants to mess with it...
Old 05-03-2013, 11:24 AM   #9694
Bobo
rr1960 is on a distinguished road

Navy: 2cnd class petty officer
rr1960's Tacoma Gallery
Bike mount

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuFerLife View Post

Does anyone want this? I don't know what the hell it is and it looks to not be in great shape... Looks like a bike mount or something.

Just pay for shipping and it's yours...
Yes I would like to have it. I will be in nooga next sat. The 11th. Save yourself the trip to ship it n I'll pick it up. Thanks rob
Old 05-03-2013, 11:38 AM   #9696

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
Did u just call him Rob??

And Taylor ............. Clean your fingernails homie.
Nails are fin. Lol should have seen mine way way worse. But I cut them this morning. I have dirt and grease mixed with gas and sea foam and starting fluid. Lol been helping buddy work on his dirt bike past few nights. Caking the car a part putting it back together. Back part to clean it agin, back together to test it. Back apart to replace some jets back together. I think we have taken it apart 5 times now and have to do it agin when we get back from SC this weekend.
Old 05-03-2013, 12:15 PM   #9700
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
Nails are fin. Lol should have seen mine way way worse. But I cut them this morning. I have dirt and grease mixed with gas and sea foam and starting fluid. Lol been helping buddy work on his dirt bike past few nights. Caking the car a part putting it back together. Back part to clean it agin, back together to test it. Back apart to replace some jets back together. I think we have taken it apart 5 times now and have to do it agin when we get back from SC this weekend.
I have somehow obtained this strange talent to intelligently dicifer your exquisite code of speaking that you have obviously manifested through years of neglect in coherently being taught the fine art of speaking a language we Americans like to refer to as "English". Although sometimes frustrating and borderline mind boggling, I find that through practice and intense concentration, I can understand you. Keep up the good work.

Products Discussed in this Thread