Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Official Tennessee Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-28-2013, 03:51 PM   #10041
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8rjess View Post
i don't know if i said this in this thread or not but if you want to be cheap about it get some tubing(or fuel line) and pop that cap off the breather that's currently on it. slide the tube over it and put a zip tie or adjustable tube clamp around it. add a cheapo filter to the other end just so things can't get down inside the tube. i think when i did mine it costed $5
yeah. but i only spent like $7 or maybe 48 and got the parts from the dealer. plus I went to Oíreillyís and got the fuel line. i had some clamps laying around.
Old 05-28-2013, 04:53 PM   #10042
Robertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to all

Name: Levi
Robertocritser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
I donít have any guns any more. all mine broke from playing so much.

and good. I plain on us crossing 2 or 3 creeks, and maybe some mud wholes. we have to trap levi next to one so someone can get him wet. edit. also iíll have to show you guys some that you should not hit. i know of like 2 that will pretty much swallow an atv, and iím sure none of you want to hit it.
Is there any hill climbs or something I can be stupid on?
Old 05-28-2013, 06:59 PM   #10044
UNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Weston
UNDEAD1153's Tacoma Gallery
I'm back!

Graduated high school, started work again, and been riding a ton of trails. So y'all should come down to Chattanooga June 7-9 and wheel with me and a few other guys at Adventure off road park. Like them on Facebook. Tons of good wheeling. And a few pages back- that silver Tacoma at the rave belonged to some kid that went to McCallie. He sold the taco and bought a base model, bone stock 2009-2011 f150
Old 05-28-2013, 07:20 PM   #10045
2 4 LIFE!!!
TuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
TuFerLife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDEAD1153 View Post
I'm back!

Graduated high school, started work again, and been riding a ton of trails. So y'all should come down to Chattanooga June 7-9 and wheel with me and a few other guys at Adventure off road park. Like them on Facebook. Tons of good wheeling. And a few pages back- that silver Tacoma at the rave belonged to some kid that went to McCallie. He sold the taco and bought a base model, bone stock 2009-2011 f150
Well hey fucker! Glad you decided to join the party...
Old 05-28-2013, 08:16 PM   #10046
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertocritser View Post
Is there any hill climbs or something I can be stupid on?
maybe. Iím not really sure what trails have what. Iím usually on the atv or rhino so i donít pay attention to what trails trucks/jeeps can go on and what trails they canít i kinda know what trails are to narrow or pretty close to being to narrow. we will see. Also we will have to watch out for atvís dirt bikes and just other people wheeling or riding.
Quote:
I'm back!

nice to see you back fucker. and lol. i bet his parents got it for him. lol McCallie is one of the schools saved by the bell was based on. also itís like 25k or 30k a year for fucking HS
Old 05-28-2013, 08:56 PM   #10047
GO VOLS!

anyways. go the diff breather mod done. well i just need to tie some off with zip ties. also got my spare tire down. now i just need to fix the rods you put together to get it down. one of the screws stripped out. may just drill a whole and use a bolt. or may have to replace it. also next week I’m going to do the mod to make it easier to line it up into that notch so it’s easier to get down/up.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:56 PM   #10048
GO VOLS!

@funrunner I can’t get the videos I took when we went to royal blue to upload at all. They are longer then 10m and you tube keeps telling me i can’t upload them because of it. idk why when there is tons of videos over 10m now.

I even edited one down to a little under 10m and it told me the same thing.
Old 05-29-2013, 10:30 AM   #10049
lowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Papa Kurt
lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
Going get some billies 5100 today going to put them on tomorrow. Now the question 2.5 or 1.75 with 1 inch block in back. No one has any add. Leafs that I can get in 2 days. Do the block will have to do.
Old 05-29-2013, 11:02 AM   #10051
Robertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowinhz View Post
Going get some billies 5100 today going to put them on tomorrow. Now the question 2.5 or 1.75 with 1 inch block in back. No one has any add. Leafs that I can get in 2 days. Do the block will have to do.
How do you want to sit over all, level or some rake? And keep an eye on the block this weekend

Official Tennessee Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1369846908.644621.jpg
This was my block after about a year and a half.
Old 05-29-2013, 11:03 AM   #10052
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm back!

Congrats on graduating dude! Something I never accomplished. Now u can start fuckin college bitches
Old 05-29-2013, 11:33 AM   #10053
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
i'd recommend a block lift as much as i would a body lift..
Old 05-29-2013, 11:51 AM   #10054
GO VOLS!

put the tire in the bed for the weekend.
Old 05-29-2013, 12:19 PM   #10058
GO VOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post

That's probably what I'm gonna do too. I usually just keep my spare in the garage. Lol
as you can tell Mine usually stays under the bed.

Iím doing a lot of new stuff this weekend. putting the spare in the bed. airing down. and i guess camping at the resort. I have only been up to it 1 time and parked and rode the rhino.
Old 05-29-2013, 12:28 PM   #10059
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertocritser View Post
Ill have both spares And a axle nut set........
i have a nut set..

OH i missed that axle part. not like we didn't have enough trouble last weekend without it.
Old 05-29-2013, 01:59 PM   #10060

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8rjess View Post
i have a nut set..

OH i missed that axle part. not like we didn't have enough trouble last weekend without it.
Yea.... I learned my lesson haha

Products Discussed in this Thread