Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Official Tennessee Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-18-2013, 12:30 PM   #12281
lowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Papa Kurt
lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
Then if it falls off bob the end and plate and tube a bed.
Old 09-18-2013, 01:34 PM   #12282
Hritz14 is on a distinguished road

Name: Ty
Hritz14's Tacoma Gallery
Someone buy this stuff off me! Tired of lookin at it laying around!!! Got smoked lenses hids eye lids and that system! Come on y'all know you want it!!
Old 09-18-2013, 02:13 PM   #12283
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowinhz View Post
Then if it falls off bob the end and plate and tube a bed.
Haha yeah like he's gonna do that. He's been talkin about building a snowboard rack for a fucking year now. Haha

Oh and while I'm thinkin about it ..... Kurt what's that portable grill u got? I'm thinkin about buying one before the trip. Maybe an actual grill style one though
Old 09-18-2013, 02:42 PM   #12285
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilMonDrop View Post
I hope it's nothing big and an easy fix.
yeah i do too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
I noticed a long time ago that my bed leans to the driver side. Looking at it from straight back, its pretty obvious. Gaps in the tailgate are off too. I cared for a min and then stopped giving a shit. Haha I wouldn't worry about it unless the bed falls off the truck
it dose not lean. it’s like the bed has shifted some. cabs along tail gate are the same on both sides. it’s just the cap between cab and bed side that are different.

edit. my OCD about my truck wont allow me to leave it alone.

other people have said the same thing about theres and they loosened the bed bolts and shifted it and it fixed the problem. so i need to get a big ass torx driver and try that.
Old 09-18-2013, 05:13 PM   #12287
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunernewb92 View Post
Got a call from Billy today. Sliders and bumper will ship this week. Woooooooooooot!
Brute Force Billy?
Old 09-18-2013, 05:14 PM   #12288
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunktaco View Post
Brute Force Billy?
no billy bob billy.
Old 09-18-2013, 05:22 PM   #12289
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
no billy bob billy.
Old 09-18-2013, 05:25 PM   #12290
GO VOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunktaco View Post
hahaha. right back at you.
Old 09-18-2013, 08:22 PM   #12292
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunernewb92 View Post
Ha yeah Brute Force. Just waiting on Fastenal now.
I ordered some sliders to from him a while back.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:06 PM   #12295
GO VOLS!

Quote:
Hahaha that was good Zach.
hahah. i know.
Old 09-19-2013, 04:27 AM   #12296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertocritser View Post
Still no update?
Nope
Old 09-19-2013, 07:33 AM   #12298
Quote:
Is it cause your drunk? Did u actually even order them!? Haha
Yeah I ordered them. I've got the invoice and Paypal receipt that shows it haha it'll be alright. He's prob just busy
Old 09-19-2013, 10:17 AM   #12300
I ordered them the end of August very first of September. He said they would prob be ready to ship a few weeks ago but I've not heard anything back. I've called a few times and left messages and shot him some emails but I've not heard back. Ill give it a little longer before I start getting too concerned

Products Discussed in this Thread