Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Official Tennessee Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-10-2013, 10:04 PM   #13467
Newlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Newlife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11TRDTX View Post
damn, you guys make me feel like i don't do shit.

Now now I know when they said you could be anything you wanted. You didn't quite imagine saying, "you want fries with that." But everyone plays an important role in society. lol.
Old 11-10-2013, 11:17 PM   #13469
jahitch1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
jahitch1's Tacoma Gallery
nashville/franklin New to the TacoWorld any advice help, I am almost 30 and know nothing please teach me!!!!
Old 11-10-2013, 11:44 PM   #13470
awwwwww yeeeeeeeeahhhhh
mountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cory
mountainman94's Tacoma Gallery
Well, if you wanna learn about the taco, you came to the right place. Other than that, this group doesn't know a whole lot.
Old 11-10-2013, 11:57 PM   #13472
Newlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Newlife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jahitch1 View Post
nashville/franklin New to the TacoWorld any advice help, I am almost 30 and know nothing please teach me!!!!
Well if you want to know how to speak zach I can help.
Old 11-11-2013, 06:26 AM   #13473
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11TRDTX View Post
damn, you guys make me feel like i don't do shit.
That's case u probably don't
Quote:
Originally Posted by jahitch1 View Post
You know NOTHING? I don't think we can help you at this point. You're just too old. Haha and welcome
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hunter View Post
First thing of advice is don't take advice from these guys ESPECIALLY TNREDNECK AND DRUNK TACO... Those guys are dicks

With that welcome from NJ im a ways away from ya though lol
Those guys are idiots .......
Old 11-11-2013, 08:34 AM   #13474
awwwwww yeeeeeeeeahhhhh
mountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hunter View Post
Ehh he doesn't need advice... Just use the search bar to answer ANY AND ALL questions and he will be fine!!!
Go home, you're drunk
Old 11-11-2013, 11:44 AM   #13478
awwwwww yeeeeeeeeahhhhh

This is getting weird.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:55 PM   #13480
lowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Papa Kurt
lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
First question for the newbie is do you wheel your truck or are you a mall crawler ?

Products Discussed in this Thread