Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Official Tennessee Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-19-2014, 08:03 AM   #16361
Newlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Newlife's Tacoma Gallery
I am on hold with Toyota care right now because Jason at the dealer ship is denying any and all responsibility for the damage. Their calling the dealership
Old 03-19-2014, 08:17 AM   #16363
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlife View Post
Well toyota care basically stated nothing they can do besides contact the dealer and let them know what is going on and see how they want to proceed.
that sucks!

but id still try and tell them you going to post on all forums related to toyota, and all social media. and tell people not to go to them, even if they have to drive farther.

edit: if you have facebook see if they have a page and go post on it now.
Old 03-19-2014, 08:33 AM   #16365
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlife View Post
Yeah. Was just told by Jason Carson, Carl Hurst and the general manager to leave their dealership and not return
what a fucking shity ass place! Thats NOT how they should be running that place. now it’s 100% you should post the story everywhere you can.

edit: may make a complaint with BBB as well.
Old 03-19-2014, 10:28 AM   #16368
UNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Weston
UNDEAD1153's Tacoma Gallery
Adam, being completely serious, you might even take it to the news. Have them do a story on it. What they've done is absolutely ridiculous, you can't just sit back and let them get away with it. Take some form of action. It was toyota of Knoxville, right?
Old 03-19-2014, 10:42 AM   #16369
Newlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Newlife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDEAD1153 View Post
Adam, being completely serious, you might even take it to the news. Have them do a story on it. What they've done is absolutely ridiculous, you can't just sit back and let them get away with it. Take some form of action. It was toyota of Knoxville, right?
Yep.
Old 03-19-2014, 12:29 PM   #16370
Coach Witt is on a distinguished road
Name: CJ
Coach Witt's Tacoma Gallery
2014 Taco is officially mine!!!!

Ordered my Taco in January from Beaman Toyota in Nashville and it's finally here. Will post more pics later! So glad to be a Taco owner again!!!
Old 03-19-2014, 01:53 PM   #16373
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDEAD1153 View Post
U on that shit too? Must be a kids thing and a "get even, even if I'm not right" mentality. I used to do it to expert I wouldn't get back by telling anyone. I would find out where they lived and break in their house and take all their shit or just follow them to a parking lot and beat their ass. Since then I grew up a lil bit and only beat their ass. Haha

but for real, I got one question Adam ......... When this happened, did u get any written or documented proof that it happened at that place and by that person? If the answer is no, then you're shit outta luck. Personal integrity has absolutely nothing to do with what's legal. He lied to you. You're a sucker. It happens to someone everyday, all day. You're a grown ass man. You already know everything I'm saying. Does it make it morally right? Maybe not. Is it legal? Fuck yeah.

So if there's one thing to take away from all that ............ Just kick his ass
Old 03-19-2014, 02:00 PM   #16374
Robertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to all

Name: Levi
Robertocritser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
U on that shit too? Must be a kids thing and a "get even, even if I'm not right" mentality. I used to do it to expert I wouldn't get back by telling anyone. I would find out where they lived and break in their house and take all their shit or just follow them to a parking lot and beat their ass. Since then I grew up a lil bit and only beat their ass. Haha

but for real, I got one question Adam ......... When this happened, did u get any written or documented proof that it happened at that place and by that person? If the answer is no, then you're shit outta luck. Personal integrity has absolutely nothing to do with what's legal. He lied to you. You're a sucker. It happens to someone everyday, all day. You're a grown ass man. You already know everything I'm saying. Does it make it morally right? Maybe not. Is it legal? Fuck yeah.

So if there's one thing to take away from all that ............ Just kick his ass
Or go to the dealership and steal all the driveshafts....
Old 03-19-2014, 02:12 PM   #16375

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertocritser View Post
Or go to the dealership and steal all the driveshafts....
or he can steal all the front drive shafts and CVs for you.
Old 03-19-2014, 03:46 PM   #16376
Robertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to all

Name: Levi
Robertocritser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
or he can steal all the front drive shafts and CVs for you.
I don't need any of those
Old 03-19-2014, 03:54 PM   #16377

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertocritser View Post
I don't need any of those
you mean you dont need any this week?
Old 03-19-2014, 04:35 PM   #16380

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
Hahaha that was good
why thank, thank kind sir!

Products Discussed in this Thread