Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Official Tennessee Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-21-2014, 12:14 AM   #16361
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Taylor, we switched to AT&T last weekend, really happy so far, the LTE is friggin fast, and we had service out at glamis dunes when we went out last weekend.
Old 03-21-2014, 05:25 AM   #16362
Robertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to all

Name: Levi
Robertocritser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
Taylor, we switched to AT&T last weekend, really happy so far, the LTE is friggin fast, and we had service out at glamis dunes when we went out last weekend.
Fuck AT&T we canceled our house phone and they reinstated it with everything on it and gave us a huge ass bill then while they where working on fixing that they put us on a shared plan and now I'm no longer grandfathered in with unlimited.

starting my own plan with another company if they can't keep me grandfathered back in
Old 03-21-2014, 06:59 AM   #16364
tunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
tunernewb92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
Yeah cause this makes sense

Nah man, remember I interviewed for a job like four months ago where I would be working a normal 8-5 job at 55k a year.

They sent me an offer today. But I'm wanting to make my current job work mainly because I like the money right now. So I don't know what to do. Plus I'm investing a lot of energy and time into my company right now.
Old 03-21-2014, 07:06 AM   #16365
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
ask yourself one question. and i am serious. you say you are investing a lot of energy and time into your current job right now, are they investing the same or more in you or are they just cutting you a check for your time? if it is just a check, that is a job not a career. you may not want to be looking in to a career right now being young and all, but if you are that is one of the most important questions you can ask is are they investing in you like you are investing in them?

but heck what do i know????

btw, shut up gid!
Old 03-21-2014, 11:21 AM   #16367
tunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Hahaha dammit! Ok

Yeah u never gave us details about that job though. And I'm assuming stuff is goin better? Seein as how u want to stay?

Fuck no I don't want to stay but 150k > 50k yeah it sucks but frankly its coming down to money and future opportunity.
Old 03-21-2014, 11:22 AM   #16368

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoFMS View Post
ask yourself one question. and i am serious. you say you are investing a lot of energy and time into your current job right now, are they investing the same or more in you or are they just cutting you a check for your time? if it is just a check, that is a job not a career. you may not want to be looking in to a career right now being young and all, but if you are that is one of the most important questions you can ask is are they investing in you like you are investing in them?

but heck what do i know????

btw, shut up gid!
nah its good advice. They are investing about 200k in me over the next two years in terms of training costs and whatnot. So I will have very good training within the oilfield. So thats a plus right
Old 03-21-2014, 01:59 PM   #16370
Meat Popsicle
Cogg is on a distinguished road
Navy: Destroyer Senior Watch Officer
Name: John
Cogg's Tacoma Gallery
Brentwood, TN
Old 03-21-2014, 04:25 PM   #16371
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Damn it was nice up here today.

"Meat Popsicle", that's funny.
Old 03-21-2014, 04:30 PM   #16372
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
it was 69* here today. 65* tomorrow and rain, and may get snow Tuesday....
Old 03-21-2014, 04:34 PM   #16373
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
73 here right now! Too bad I gotta stay inside and me and my son can't go outside and goof off while mommy is cooking dinner because he has a cold.
Old 03-21-2014, 05:05 PM   #16374
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

For Gideon, Mr. Gluten Free.

(Original reference: Reddit Link: http://imgur.com/8MLG921)
Old 03-21-2014, 05:05 PM   #16375
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

that sucks! i had a sore throat yesterday and the day before, and yesterday i keep sneezing all damn day but feel 100% fine today.
Old 03-21-2014, 05:06 PM   #16376
GO VOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2TRunner View Post
For Gideon, Mr. Gluten Free.

Old 03-21-2014, 05:21 PM   #16378
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Gideon. You know what bears eat?

Whatever the hell they want to eat!
Old 03-21-2014, 05:22 PM   #16379

Quote:
bears eat flour?
The stuff under the pic explains a lot, if you know what Reddit is...if not, check it out, funny stuff.

Products Discussed in this Thread