Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Middle GA mini meet (Warner Robins area)

Old 09-20-2010, 08:03 PM   #1
ziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant future

ziffen's Tacoma Gallery
Middle GA mini meet (Warner Robins area)

Gonna try to keep this local but anyone can come. The last one we had in Macon was great and figured it was time for another (now that IluvTEA is in town.)

Respond with any ideas you may have. I know JAG has school responsibilities and I want to try and work around that. I'm good most any evening and Sundays. My wife tends to take over all my Saturdays but with enough notice I can probably score a kitchen pass.

Chris

EDIT - October 16th---4:00---Wild Wings in Macon
Old 09-20-2010, 08:30 PM   #2
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
If you make the date. I will work my schedule around it.

Fridays are typically a free day for me though.
Old 09-21-2010, 03:59 AM   #3
the town is back that way
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Freeda Feltcher
GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I will be at this one, as long as im not traveling for work.
Old 09-21-2010, 04:55 AM   #4
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Where in WarTown you thinking about having it? I was hoping on WildWings in Macon again but whatever is good for me
Old 09-21-2010, 06:01 AM   #5
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Long as it's not this weekend I can make the drive from statesboro. Oh and Chris if u still wanna swap tail lights we can do that.
Old 09-21-2010, 07:24 AM   #6
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hey chad i go up to clarks hill lake every now and then for volunteer work. i typically stay around evans/martinez area, but if u wanted to meet up and hit a few light trails or somethin i could venture over to augusta as well
Old 09-21-2010, 07:45 AM   #7

naw sure dont. last time i was there we stayed on the pavement. i know there's a big powerline right below the dam but its gated...and i really dont wanna get caught tresspassing on federal land haha. but ill do some research and see whats available.

oh btw did yall ever end up going to durhamtown? or was that someone else talking about it?
Old 09-22-2010, 06:55 PM   #8
ziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant future

ziffen's Tacoma Gallery
OK, back on topic. I'm thinking the 2nd or 3rd weekend of October. aany opinions and would Saturday on Sunday be better for everyone? I'm thinking a Saturday afternoon/evening. If ya'll think Macon would be better, we can look into that also. Wild Wings did work out pretty good last time.

Let the discussions begin!

By the way, thanks for making me the "go to" guy for this meet, Zach!!!!
Old 09-22-2010, 07:05 PM   #9
005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
005Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziffen View Post
OK, back on topic. I'm thinking the 2nd or 3rd weekend of October. aany opinions and would Saturday on Sunday be better for everyone? I'm thinking a Saturday afternoon/evening. If ya'll think Macon would be better, we can look into that also. Wild Wings did work out pretty good last time.

Let the discussions begin!

By the way, thanks for making me the "go to" guy for this meet, Zach!!!!
Sticky Fingers and I'm there lol.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:05 PM   #10

Saturday would definitely be better. But as far as 2nd or 3rd weekend...I'll have to answer that tomorrow. I have somethin planned one of those times, just can't remember when! Lol. I'm unbiased as to whether y'all decide Macon or WR, both have several good meeting places.
Old 09-23-2010, 05:32 AM   #11
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
saturday workds for me, third weekend
Old 09-23-2010, 09:55 AM   #12

ziffen's Tacoma Gallery
I'll agree with Oct. 16th. That gives anyone who wants to come a little more than 3 weeks to plan.

Now, Macon or Warner Robins? I think Macon would be the best place. We could just do the same as the April meet at Wild Wings. Any objections?
Old 09-23-2010, 03:47 PM   #14
MxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MxRacer190's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down. Just need to know a date in concrete
Old 09-23-2010, 06:01 PM   #15
IluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Demolition
IluvTEA's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, thanks for the great welcome!!

Small problem...

My wife got accepted to a Radiology program in FL and has a meeting that she has to go to. So we'll be gone for that weekend.

I would really like to make it, maybe the 9th or 23rd would work?! If not, that's totally fine too. I'm open pretty much any day of the week, I'm on leave until November.

Thanks again GATO's!!
Old 09-27-2010, 06:13 PM   #16

ziffen's Tacoma Gallery
First post updated!

Saturday Oct. 16th in Macon at Wild Wings (same as the April meet) at 4:00. Hope all of of you can make it out.

Chris
Old 09-27-2010, 09:37 PM   #17
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
woot woot
Old 09-28-2010, 06:53 PM   #18

GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
what exit is the wild wings off of? ill be on 75
Old 09-28-2010, 07:55 PM   #19
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
exit 171 off 75