Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Cheap tires place in Southeast?

Old 09-21-2010, 06:00 PM   #1
on idiot patrol ;)
SCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Firefighter
Name: Stephan
SCFirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Cheap tires place in Southeast?

I'm willing to travel to some extend, depending on the prices.
Where could I get well priced DuraTrac's size 285/70-17?

Either 4 or 5. Not sure if that size will fit as a spare. By the way how do I address that? I'll need an equally sized spare don't I??
Old 09-21-2010, 06:42 PM   #2
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCFirefighter View Post
I'm willing to travel to some extend, depending on the prices.
Where could I get well priced DuraTrac's size 285/70-17?

Either 4 or 5. Not sure if that size will fit as a spare. By the way how do I address that? I'll need an equally sized spare don't I??
285/70/17 will not fit underneath without some modification. as far as tires go, you can see me at Discount Tire in charlotte