Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Alabama Meet planning committee

Old 09-21-2010, 06:51 PM   #1
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
Alabama Meet planning committee

Alright, so, I made this thread to finally try to get a meet together for us Alabama members and possibly some GA/TN/MS members.

I've found a pretty central location for us to hold the meet at a place called http://www.grayrockorv.com/index.htm

It seems like a decent location and very fun. I'm asking for help or advice from other members interested in this.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:57 PM   #2
jab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud of
jab08's Tacoma Gallery
Id be down. But man that looks like some dang serious trails down there. I would have to ride with someone since none of those trails look Pre-runner approved
Old 09-21-2010, 07:04 PM   #3
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jab08 View Post
Id be down. But man that looks like some dang serious trails down there. I would have to ride with someone since none of those trails look Pre-runner approved
I wasn't going to plan this as a trail run. Just a meet and greet. Grill out and just watch some carnage. We would have to actually find a decent place to trail ride.
Old 09-21-2010, 07:09 PM   #4
jab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud of
jab08's Tacoma Gallery
Gotcha. However I am useless and have no advice or help on setting it up, but I can bring some drinks or something.
Old 09-21-2010, 07:12 PM   #5
FJ Cruiser

Quote:
Gotcha. However I am useless and have no advice or help on setting it up, but I can bring some drinks or something.
Haha, this is going to be my first event planning too. Oh, there will be "drinks". So far we have you and me down...hopefully more people will come in.
Old 09-21-2010, 07:12 PM   #6
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
homebrew?
Old 09-21-2010, 07:45 PM   #7
jab08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaGM View Post
homebrew?
Haha nope! Thankfully I dont drink.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:25 PM   #8
FJ Cruiser

Quote:
homebrew?
yes, homebrew.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:19 PM   #10
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
homebrew?
homegrown...
Old 09-22-2010, 07:54 PM   #11
FJ Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLift37 View Post
homegrown...
you should come too! Next time I make a run to Scottsboro, we should meet up. I wanna see your 4Runner
Old 09-23-2010, 03:13 AM   #12
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oh ill be at the meet if we plan one. just cause i dont have a taco doesnt mean i can go lol. i look at every tacoma i see going down the road. also check out 4runners and fj's all the time. I always wonder if the drivers on them other vehicles look at mine too lol.
Old 09-28-2010, 01:20 PM   #13
FJ Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLift37 View Post
oh ill be at the meet if we plan one. just cause i dont have a taco doesnt mean i can go lol. i look at every tacoma i see going down the road. also check out 4runners and fj's all the time. I always wonder if the drivers on them other vehicles look at mine too lol.
I do the same thing, lol. Well, I'd love to plan one, but we need more participation.
Old 10-14-2010, 09:28 AM   #14
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoAlaMode's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like Grey Rock has a King of Cable Hill run on the 13th and 14th of November. I wouldn't mind meeting up out there and seeing some carnage.
Old 10-20-2010, 09:18 AM   #15
11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
11BSSG's Tacoma Gallery
I'm game, just need to get the word out...I am sure there are a LOT more folks from AL on here that would be willing to meet up. Details?
Old 10-20-2010, 01:23 PM   #16
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The information about the event is on Grey Rocks home page. http://www.grayrockorv.com/index.htm They will have open ride(?) that weekend for $20 per vehicle for both Saturday and Sunday.

This place is just a little north of Birmingham.

I am game.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:28 PM   #17
Another Toyota Enthusiast
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
toyo freak's Tacoma Gallery
Might be down....my lift should be coming soon
Old 11-11-2010, 05:31 PM   #18
Mr. Midlife Crisis

Anyone planning to go?

I wouldn't mind heading down there on Sunday.
Old 11-12-2010, 03:17 AM   #19
Bangers Runner

i might stop by on my way back from au this weekend
Old 11-13-2010, 06:05 PM   #20
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not down for the weekend but i will be down for anything after the holidays!