We've Taken Over the Whole Off-Road Park with
Uwharrie Adventure for the Entire Weekend!
Fri-Sun, November 19-21, 2010
Rick Hendrick Toyota will be represented by SOUTHEAST CUSTOM 4X4 in hosting the 2nd Annual Rock-vember 4x4 benefit Bash. We will be hosting this event for the benefit of Operation Homefront. Operation Homefront provides emergency and morale assistance for our troops, the families they leave behind, and for the wounded warriors when they return home!
Important information You Will Need To Know:
- <LI style="TEXT-ALIGN: justify">There will be $20.00 registration fee per person at the gate. This covers your entrance to the event, camping, concert, and activities at the Uwharrie Stables for the weekend. Competition activities may require an entrance fee.
<LI style="TEXT-ALIGN: justify">Bring cash for food and parts vendors on "Vendors Alley" as well as a Silent Auction benefiting operation Homefront.
- Event T-Shirts will be on sale for $10.00
Gates & Registration:
- Registration begins at 12:00PM Friday, November 19th, 2010.
- All who enter must sign a registration liability and media release form.
- Registration will include: 1 (one) trail pass (per vehicle) for Saturday and 1 (one) goody bag per person, which will include a www.rickhendricktoyota.com WRISTBAND that Must be worn while on the Uwharrie Stables Property, more Rockvember merchandise, and 1 (one) raffle ticket.