Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Good dealer (for warranty work) near Kennesaw, GA?

Old 09-28-2010, 01:09 PM   #1
Accel Junky is on a distinguished road

Name: Daniel
Accel Junky's Tacoma Gallery
Good dealer (for warranty work) near Kennesaw, GA?

Hi guys/gals,

I bought my truck down in Augusta as it was the right combo at the best price but I need a local Toyota dealer for warranty work and the 2yrs free maintenance.

Can anyone recommend a dealer within maybe a 15-20min max distance that you'd trust to do the warranty work and routine maintenance? I'll do my own maintenance when the truck is a couple of years old.

Thanks!

-Daniel
Old 09-28-2010, 01:30 PM   #2
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery

I have tried almost all of the dealers in the Atlanta area and found World Toyota to be one of the best. Talk to a Dan Jaffe in service dept. there, he is about the best I have seen.

Atlanta Toyota is good and so is Sandy Springs Toyota ... but I am not fond of Marietta Toyota.

None of the three (World, Sandy Springs or Atlanta) are within 20 minutes of you though.
Old 10-26-2010, 02:29 PM   #3
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
There is Cobb County Toyota on Barrett lakes blvd in k-town. There is also cherokee county toyota up by my house in Canton off of riverstone pkwy..(~20ish) miles from k-town. They are sister dealerships.