Notices

Charleston Tacoma's

Old 07-07-2014, 05:54 AM   #201
Doodlesdaddy is on a distinguished road

Doodlesdaddy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in West Ashley, just off Glenn McConnell Parkway
Old 07-07-2014, 05:55 AM   #202
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodlesdaddy View Post
I'm in West Ashley, just off Glenn McConnell Parkway
Sweet
Old 07-07-2014, 06:14 AM   #203
Doodlesdaddy is on a distinguished road

Doodlesdaddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quick question.... Have any of you gotten people offering to buy your truck, even though its not for sale? This has happened to me 3 times now. My wife didnt believe me, but she was with me the last time. We were at Krispy Kream and a guy was in the lot looking at it. I went out and asked him if everything was alright, or if he likes Tacomas. He said he is looking for one just like mine. When I told him it only has 28k miles on it, he was suprised and actually offered me 25k for it. I declined, but Im actually thinking the next person to offer 25k, they can take it!! I dont really drive it much, and could probably find another cheaper one to do what i need anyway. Has this ever happened to any of you? Im not actively trying to sell it, but for 25k I will!! Its a 2008 Double Cab, TRD Off Road 4wd with 28k miles, a few light mods and brand new rims and tires.
Old 07-07-2014, 06:27 AM   #204
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpneely View Post
Hey guys any of yall know of anyone in the goose creek area that lost a dog today and or last night? one came up to the house this morning with no tags on his collar and no microchip. sweet little Boykin Spaniel.
so many people lose dogs in my neighborhood, they started a pets page just for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodlesdaddy View Post
Quick question.... Have any of you gotten people offering to buy your truck, even though its not for sale? This has happened to me 3 times now. My wife didnt believe me, but she was with me the last time. We were at Krispy Kream and a guy was in the lot looking at it. I went out and asked him if everything was alright, or if he likes Tacomas. He said he is looking for one just like mine. When I told him it only has 28k miles on it, he was suprised and actually offered me 25k for it. I declined, but Im actually thinking the next person to offer 25k, they can take it!! I dont really drive it much, and could probably find another cheaper one to do what i need anyway. Has this ever happened to any of you? Im not actively trying to sell it, but for 25k I will!! Its a 2008 Double Cab, TRD Off Road 4wd with 28k miles, a few light mods and brand new rims and tires.
i had a guy flip a bitch on n. rhett and follow me to a gas station to wait outside until i came out and offer to buy. we never discussed numbers though. left me his card in case i changed my mind.
Old 07-07-2014, 09:20 AM   #205
jpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGTCap View Post
Boykin Spaniel, somebody will probably be looking for him.
Yea that was my thought too. Had a nice Drake hunting collar on too. But if I hadn't heard anything by Friday it looks I'm a dog owner!
Old 07-07-2014, 09:25 AM   #206
User Friendly
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottalot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea that was my thought too. Had a nice Drake hunting collar on too. But if I hadn't heard anything by Friday it looks I'm a dog owner!
Aren't you supposed to post an ad in the found section of your local paper? Have to run it for 30 days (free) in order to become the true owner. Have you taken it to a vet to scan for a chip in the neck?
Old 07-07-2014, 09:46 AM   #207
jpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery
Yup its all out there and hes not chipped or anything. And I think its safe to say if someone hadn't claimed their dog in a week after him being on craigslist, in the paper, and also in the neighborhood classifieds along with facebook then they clearly don't care too much.
Old 07-07-2014, 09:56 AM   #208
User Friendly
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottalot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yup its all out there and hes not chipped or anything. And I think its safe to say if someone hadn't claimed their dog in a week after him being on craigslist, in the paper, and also in the neighborhood classifieds along with facebook then they clearly don't care too much.
Agreed. Sounds like you've done the right thing.
Maybe the owner is lost too lol
Old 07-07-2014, 02:42 PM   #209
SGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant future

Name: Cap
SGTCap's Tacoma Gallery
Contact SPCA also. A lot of people call them when their dog is missing. We foster with the Dorchester SPCA, they're good people
Old 07-24-2014, 09:16 PM   #210
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
The week of Aug 18-23, Charleston, who's up for what?

While I'm in town. Help me get rid of this stuff!

Thermostat 90916-03055- http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...6-03055-a.html

Toyota Oil filters (YZZD1, YZZG1, 02011 compatible) - http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...il-filter.html

2 Tires (AT2 - 265/75r16) - http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...verer-atp.html
Old 07-27-2014, 11:20 AM   #211
BassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Dan
BassMaster06's Tacoma Gallery
Are there any spots in the Charleston area that allow people to take their truck out on the beach?
Old 07-27-2014, 11:39 AM   #212
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phoenix
Boogyman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassMaster06 View Post
Are there any spots in the Charleston area that allow people to take their truck out on the beach?

Nope I've tried hard to find a place but there isn't any.
Old 07-27-2014, 12:48 PM   #213
BassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogyman View Post
Nope I've tried hard to find a place but there isn't any.
Bummer. I just got a job in Summerville, so I will be moving to the area in the next month or so. Hopefully will be able to make it out to a meet and greet at some point and meet some of you guys. Currently looking for places to live. Would like to find somewhere between Summerville and Charleston. Can anyone give me some advice? Areas to look? Areas to avoid?
Old 07-27-2014, 01:08 PM   #214
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phoenix
Boogyman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bummer. I just got a job in Summerville, so I will be moving to the area in the next month or so. Hopefully will be able to make it out to a meet and greet at some point and meet some of you guys. Currently looking for places to live. Would like to find somewhere between Summerville and Charleston. Can anyone give me some advice? Areas to look? Areas to avoid?

Ask in the sc bs thread. That gets checked waaay more often. I'm in mount pleasant and I love it over here
Old 07-27-2014, 01:55 PM   #215
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: USAF Firefighter gone legit
Name: Another Matt
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Check out the Wescott Blvd area of Summerville. Stay away from anything south of Remount Rd if you're looking in North Charleston.
Old 07-27-2014, 06:26 PM   #216

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
Check out the Wescott Blvd area of Summerville. Stay away from anything south of Remount Rd if you're looking in North Charleston.
Thanks. I appreciate it
Old 09-03-2014, 05:30 PM   #217

Finally in the area, started my job yesterday. Lotta nice tacomas around. Next goal is to find fishing and hunting destinations
Old 09-03-2014, 05:53 PM   #218
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
where did you end up getting a place?
Old 09-03-2014, 06:09 PM   #219

North Charleston, the Gables off Ashley phosphate. Descent little mobile home. Not the nicest area, but considering the time I had to find a place and limited knowledge of the area it'll do for now. Didnt want an appartment cuz I wanted a driveway to work on the truck and also a "yard" where I can shoot my bow. Good news is that I work in Summerville so my commute is ~20 mins and essentially traffic free.