Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Charleston Tacoma's

Old 08-24-2013, 07:51 PM   #61
BigBoi is on a distinguished road
Name: Jacob
BigBoi's Tacoma Gallery
Summerville is pretty big with very nice areas and not very nice areas. I grew up kinda in the middle. Where you gonna be staying?
Old 08-24-2013, 08:28 PM   #62
PUT THE WORK IN
g.hampton will become famous soon enoughg.hampton will become famous soon enough

Air Force: aerial porter
Name: Garrett
g.hampton's Tacoma Gallery
I have lived in summerville the past 2 years and I have absolutely loved it. Great area! I like it a whole lot better than N. Charleston where I work.
Old 08-26-2013, 04:48 PM   #63
jayC77 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: C-17 Crew Cheif
Name: Jay
jayC77's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody wanna help a guy out and help me do a lift kit? I don't own the tools or have the experience to do it myself. Name your price! Everywhere around here wants to charge an arm and a leg. PM me!
Old 08-27-2013, 03:06 AM   #64
PUT THE WORK IN
g.hampton will become famous soon enoughg.hampton will become famous soon enough

talk with crazycooter! hes a good guy. he may not though. he has a somewhat larger family.
Old 08-27-2013, 03:43 AM   #65
mooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant future
mooker82's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayC77 View Post
Anybody wanna help a guy out and help me do a lift kit? I don't own the tools or have the experience to do it myself. Name your price! Everywhere around here wants to charge an arm and a leg. PM me!
There is a local guy that I have used who is really reasonable. His name is Adam King and has a shop off upper king street. Shoot me a PM if you want his contact number. I think he did my buddies Tacoma for under $300 with alignment.
Old 08-27-2013, 09:49 AM   #66
Gettinsome is on a distinguished road

Navy: MM1 (SS)
Name: Ryan
Gettinsome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayC77 View Post
What size lift ya puttin on? An ya ain't got a shop at the airforce base? 3 inch and under lift shouldn't be hard at all... Did that on my old '99.... Not sure bout the 6 inch I had put on my 2010, had a shop in in Va install... And yeah.... Expensive!!
Old 09-03-2013, 12:24 PM   #67
CAtoSC is on a distinguished road
Name: Jordan
CAtoSC's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I live down town and go to CofC. Just got my Tacoma and Im brand new to this forum. There are some really rad Tacomas I have seen driving around here.
Old 09-03-2013, 03:40 PM   #68
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAtoSC View Post
Hey I live down town and go to CofC. Just got my Tacoma and Im brand new to this forum. There are some really rad Tacomas I have seen driving around here.
what year are you at cofc?
Old 09-03-2013, 03:41 PM   #69
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
welcome to the area.
Old 09-03-2013, 10:46 PM   #70
PUT THE WORK IN

Quote:
WELCOME!!! There really are some great trucks here. Hope to meet ya soon!
Old 09-04-2013, 02:33 AM   #71
PUT THE WORK IN

Alright folks. Who is going to the gun show this weekend? I know I will be going along with k.sauer. Who will be joining us?
Old 09-04-2013, 07:24 AM   #72
Asian RedNeck
BenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to all

Name: Ben
BenMara's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BenMara
School work for me again
Old 09-04-2013, 09:13 AM   #73
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
No longer a resident of north charleston. I'm in summerville now. And Jamie I'm only 3 minutes from our huntin meet up area
Old 09-04-2013, 12:00 PM   #74
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard1992 View Post
No longer a resident of north charleston. I'm in summerville now. And Jamie I'm only 3 minutes from our huntin meet up area
haha...awesome.
Old 09-04-2013, 12:59 PM   #75
CAtoSC is on a distinguished road
Name: Jordan
CAtoSC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeeton View Post
what year are you at cofc?
Im a sophomore. Im also looking for a good place to buy a shell and upgrade the worn stock tires. Any suggestions?
Old 09-08-2013, 06:11 AM   #77
me gusta pechos firmes
jivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack MeHoff
jivewalker's Tacoma Gallery
Summerville is a good place, except for the current road work on Bacons Bridge and Dorchester Rd. I commute downtown everyday. Have to leave no later than 6AM or traffic sucks.
Old 09-14-2013, 02:17 PM   #78
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: USAF Firefighter gone legit
Name: Another Matt
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Chillin in downtown this weekend. Seen a bunch of nice lifted Tacomas around. House hunting in the area. Ate lunch at Hyman's yesterday. anybody down here ride stand up jet skis?
Old 09-14-2013, 02:32 PM   #79
dlooney has a spectacular aura aboutdlooney has a spectacular aura about

Name: Dennis
dlooney's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by usctacoma View Post
Call Hilton Head Island home, but I go to school in Columbia at USC
My buddy goes to school at USC, drives a 5.5" lifted silverado, not a bad lookin truck haha I'll tell him to keep an eye out for ya. He says there's some good lookin tacos down there
Old 09-15-2013, 08:12 AM   #80
Gettinsome is on a distinguished road

Navy: MM1 (SS)
Name: Ryan
Gettinsome's Tacoma Gallery
Can't gator hunt on a stand up ski!! Haha