Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Charleston Tacoma's

Old 10-02-2013, 12:29 PM   #81
CAtoSC is on a distinguished road
Name: Jordan
CAtoSC's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know of some mellow trails that my pre runner could handle? What about any sick camp grounds? Ive only lived her a little over a year and I want to do some camping.
Old 10-02-2013, 05:25 PM   #82
nate08 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nate
nate08's Tacoma Gallery
That's a good question about the camping CAtoSC. I can't wait to get down there and explore the area. Seems a whole lot nicer then Elgin.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:14 AM   #83
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: USAF Firefighter gone legit
Name: Another Matt
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody know of job openings in Charleston? Getting out of the military next month. Have a clean driving record, mostly Fire Department related certifications (like Hazmat Tech), and I'm an NREMT.
Old 11-25-2013, 09:58 AM   #84
wlshew0311 is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: William
wlshew0311's Tacoma Gallery
New to the Charleston, sc thread. I have a 2012 dc
Old 11-25-2013, 10:39 AM   #85
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phoenix
Boogyman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAtoSC View Post
Anyone know of some mellow trails that my pre runner could handle? What about any sick camp grounds? Ive only lived her a little over a year and I want to do some camping.
im not sure about camping but i used to take my pre runner to Francis Marion National park. theres some decent trails that you could definitely handle off of ion swamp and the other trail i go on is off of ion swamp but i can't remember the name. it gets pretty messy back there after a good rain.
Old 11-25-2013, 10:46 AM   #86
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlshew0311 View Post
New to the Charleston, sc thread. I have a 2012 dc
welcome...live in GC/MC but work in n. charleston.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogyman View Post
im not sure about camping but i used to take my pre runner to Francis Marion National park. theres some decent trails that you could definitely handle off of ion swamp and the other trail i go on is off of ion swamp but i can't remember the name. it gets pretty messy back there after a good rain.
i've never heard of ion swamp. the only places i've been in francis marion are twin ponds range and the kiddie dirt bike track.
Old 11-25-2013, 10:55 AM   #87
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i've never heard of ion swamp. the only places i've been in francis marion are twin ponds range and the kiddie dirt bike track.[/QUOTE]

I live in Mount Pleasant so i take 17N towards Awendaw and its the first Francis Marion entrance on the left passed Seewee outpost.
Old 12-01-2013, 05:35 PM   #88
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody in the Goose Creek area? I'll be in the area Wednesday if anybody wants to grab a burger.
Old 12-01-2013, 07:54 PM   #89
NickJC515 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: C-17 Loadmaster
Name: Nick
NickJC515's Tacoma Gallery
Has there ever been a group meet up around here?
Old 12-01-2013, 08:06 PM   #90
Asian RedNeck
BenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to all

Name: Ben
BenMara's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BenMara
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickJC515 View Post
Has there ever been a group meet up around here?
Nope always busy
Old 12-02-2013, 08:22 AM   #91

we need to do a mod day like the west coast guys do
Old 12-07-2013, 07:49 AM   #92
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody wanna do a meet after the holidays? I can host in Goose Creek. Beers for those 21+ with a DD, pizza, and whatever.
Old 12-22-2013, 02:47 PM   #93
just dig it
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
Anybody wanna do a meet after the holidays? I can host in Goose Creek. Beers for those 21+ with a DD, pizza, and whatever.
sure guys. we meet a BWW two weeks ago. we need more to show up then 5 lol
Old 01-20-2014, 04:23 PM   #94
Codybobby is a jewel in the roughCodybobby is a jewel in the roughCodybobby is a jewel in the roughCodybobby is a jewel in the rough

Codybobby's Tacoma Gallery
Moncks corner here fairly new to the forum but have a 2009 black double cab prerunner
Old 01-20-2014, 05:21 PM   #95
just dig it
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codybobby View Post
Moncks corner here fairly new to the forum but have a 2009 black double cab prerunner
welcome bud!

get on this page man
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...thread-53.html
Old 01-20-2014, 05:23 PM   #96
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codybobby View Post
Welcome!
Old 01-20-2014, 05:30 PM   #97
jpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery
Living on James island! i havent been on here in a long time. never even saw this thread pop up.
Old 01-20-2014, 05:32 PM   #98
just dig it

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpneely View Post
Living on James island! i havent been on here in a long time. never even saw this thread pop up.
Im always on SC b.s page
Old 01-20-2014, 05:39 PM   #99
jpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery
ive been a bad tacoma worlder the past 6 months or so. so i only read the last like 2 pages on that one when i happen to get on. mainly read the funny picture thread or roam the MTB threads.
Old 01-20-2014, 06:03 PM   #100
just dig it

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
We need to have another meet! At my house, This Sat Jan 25th for bolt on slider install on Jeff's 2010 DCSB!!! will have pizza