Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Charleston Tacoma's

Old 11-02-2010, 07:28 PM   #1
I <3 the mall
luk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to behold

Name: luke
luk3's Tacoma Gallery
Charleston Tacoma's

I was just curious to see who is in/near Charleston, SC with Tacoma's.
Old 11-03-2010, 01:01 AM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
moncks corner here...work on the weapons station
Old 11-03-2010, 03:31 PM   #3
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
Only since we talked about it in math.
Yeah Luke, I'm here haha
Old 11-06-2010, 07:29 PM   #4
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Im in Conway SC, how far away are you guys... we need a meet and greet.
Old 11-07-2010, 10:25 AM   #5
arkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant future
Army: AH-64D Armament/Electrical/Avionics Systems Repairer
Name: James
arkansasman5's Tacoma Gallery
Ill Be down there Thanksgiving weekend
Old 11-18-2010, 03:20 PM   #6
thenomad will become famous soon enoughthenomad will become famous soon enough

Army:
Name: Way
thenomad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
moncks corner here...work on the weapons station

Did you buy your tacoma in North Charleston? Does anyone know what the average price for a 2011 tacoma dc offroad around here? I just got to Goose Creek on the 6th.
Old 11-18-2010, 03:40 PM   #7
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenomad View Post
Did you buy your tacoma in North Charleston? Does anyone know what the average price for a 2011 tacoma dc offroad around here? I just got to Goose Creek on the 6th.
nope...i bought mine in NC. i will not go to either of the toyota dealerships in charleston for anything. they were both recently bought out by the rick hendricks franchise. i would go towards columbia or beaufort.

side note, i'm about 5 minutes from goose creek
Old 11-19-2010, 09:06 AM   #8

Army:
Thanks for the advice. I googled Columbia Toyota and the Toyota Center has pretty good reviews and sells trucks online at invoice. I think for service members and vets they sell 500 or more below invoice.

How long have you been down here? I'm still new and trying to figure out what to do for fun. Looking into finding a good scuba shop.
Old 11-19-2010, 09:24 AM   #9
me gusta pechos firmes
jivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack MeHoff
jivewalker's Tacoma Gallery
Summerville here. Work in downtown Charleston.

Quote:
I bought mine recently from Gene Reed, which is now Rick Hendrick Toyota on Rivers Ave. They cut me a good deal.

Here is the deal I got.

2011 TRD OR Silver w/ tow,matts and tint

Sticker = 31,541
Trade/discounts = 5,541
= 26000 for truck +TTT = 26,838

My trade was a 96 accord beat to shit with 180k on it, so the trade value they gave me was ridiculous. I almost laughed when they made the offer. But, i think they really wanted to sell me the truck. Let me know if you're gonna buy there, think I can get a $100 referral bonus which I'd be happy to split with you.

Also, I got the 8 yr/120k B2B warranty for around 1200 and 6yr/60k service for 700 on top.
Old 11-19-2010, 09:29 AM   #10
me gusta pechos firmes
jivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack MeHoff
jivewalker's Tacoma Gallery
I should also mention that they performed the leaf spring TSB for me with no hassel, even though it doesn't technically cover the 2011's yet. Those are the only dealings I've had with them, probably not enough to form a real opinion of the service department yet. TSB was done well though.

Charleston Scuba is the best around, but not cheap. I'm not a diver, but I work with a ton of them daily.
Old 11-19-2010, 12:09 PM   #11
Sooooooper Moderator

i liked gene reed when it was them, but i wont be back now. i'll order my filters, etc online
Old 11-19-2010, 01:25 PM   #12

Army:
I went to Gene Reed the other day and the sales guy was very nice ( like most ) but didn't know shit. I will probably go to the Toyota Center as they specifically have deals for Vets.

Are there any good 4x4 shops around? I want to learn more about everything that goes with 4x4 mods while I'm saving for a down payment.

I looked into Charleston scuba I believe the shop is called, and they had pretty good prices for open water certs, etc. I got to scuba last spring in Bocas Del Toro, Panama and it was amazing.

Off topic: I looked in my bank and got a deposit of 2700 (for what I don't know, military crap) so I paid the rest of what I owed on my car today so that is friggin exciting.
Old 11-20-2010, 08:45 PM   #13
I <3 the mall
luk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to behold

Name: luke
luk3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I went to Gene Reed the other day and the sales guy was very nice ( like most ) but didn't know shit. I will probably go to the Toyota Center as they specifically have deals for Vets.

Are there any good 4x4 shops around? I want to learn more about everything that goes with 4x4 mods while I'm saving for a down payment.

I looked into Charleston scuba I believe the shop is called, and they had pretty good prices for open water certs, etc. I got to scuba last spring in Bocas Del Toro, Panama and it was amazing.

Off topic: I looked in my bank and got a deposit of 2700 (for what I don't know, military crap) so I paid the rest of what I owed on my car today so that is friggin exciting.
My friend went to lowcountry 4x4 for his lift.
Old 11-21-2010, 12:12 PM   #14

Army:
After I went to Gene Reed and told the salesman I wasn't buying a truck for 4-6 months, the next day this woman, Jessica, calls me and is talking to me about how satisfied I was and what stopped me from buying a truck. At the end of our conversation she says "if you have any questions or just have a bad day and want to talk, please call" hahahaha wtf. My wife loved that
Old 11-22-2010, 01:29 PM   #15
johnson910413 is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Marine Science Tech 3rd class
Name: Samuel
johnson910413's Tacoma Gallery
i drill in charleston once a month for the coast guard but im in upstate greenville area
Old 11-22-2010, 01:30 PM   #16
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Call Hilton Head Island home, but I go to school in Columbia at USC
Old 12-06-2010, 09:44 AM   #17
texican76 is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: Bryan
texican76's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone interested in Westin Step Bars?

My in-laws live in Hanahan. I'll be there over the Christmas holidays. I've got a set of Westin Platinum Oval Step Bars that I would like to get rid of so I can get black ones. I have only had these for 3 months. PM me if interested for price and pics.
Old 12-06-2010, 09:47 AM   #18
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by usctacoma View Post
Call Hilton Head Island home, but I go to school in Columbia at USC
hey i went to USC last year. and i remember seeing a tacoma parked out in the bates parking lot. was that yours by chance? silver streak
Old 12-12-2010, 10:50 AM   #19
scoob is on a distinguished road
scoob's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in West Ashley.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:01 AM   #20
Sooooooper Moderator

Woot...more chas folks