Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Audio Shop In NC

Old 11-13-2010, 10:05 AM   #1
Aznsniper is on a distinguished road
Army:
Aznsniper's Tacoma Gallery
Audio Shop In NC

Hey i live in NC and i was where i could find a good audio shop. im looking to put sound deadening in my tacoma, 2 subs, change out all the speakers and get a head unit and stuff but im new to the whole audio thing and want to find someone that is good knowledgeable and wont just take my money either.
Old 11-13-2010, 03:05 PM   #2
Travs97 is on a distinguished road
Travs97's Tacoma Gallery
carolina audio monroe,nc
Old 11-13-2010, 03:10 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Where are you?

I have had Ear Candy in Burlington NC do audio on two of my vehicles already and plan to have them do my truck when the time comes. They do excellent work.

Get in there, tell them what your budget is, what you're looking for (sound quality, bump, full audio/video, etc.) and you will NOT be disappointed with the results.

http://www.soundsweet.com/
Old 11-13-2010, 04:37 PM   #4
Army:
sweet im at fayetteville
Old 11-14-2010, 06:42 AM   #5
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travs97 View Post
carolina audio monroe,nc
interesting... I may have to check them out if I'm too lazy to do it myself. What color is your 08?
Old 11-14-2010, 07:06 AM   #6
cjm is on a distinguished road

cjm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aznsniper View Post
Hey i live in NC and i was where i could find a good audio shop. im looking to put sound deadening in my tacoma, 2 subs, change out all the speakers and get a head unit and stuff but im new to the whole audio thing and want to find someone that is good knowledgeable and wont just take my money either.
Sounds like you gonna get a little ump in the cab, if you are thinking about adding some sound deadening material.
Old 11-14-2010, 10:10 AM   #7
Army:
yea i was thinking of the ipad heads up unit but im not even sure