1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Wanna ride in the 2010 Fayetteville Christmas Parade with Southeast Custom 4x4????

Discussion in 'South East' started by eagleswarrior, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Nov 29, 2010 at 8:14 AM
    eagleswarrior

eagleswarrior [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Fayetteville, NC
    Vehicle:
    1988 Toyota Pickup 3.0 V6...
    Paint Job (Imperial Jade Mica-6Q7), 2" ToyTec Susp. Lift, Pro Comp ES9000 Shocks, Mud Tires, New Carpet, two-toned Dyed Dash, Blue LED's in instrument cluster, rockford fosgate 6 1/2's, 1" Rockford dome tweeters, 12" Rockford Sub, Sony head unit, Future Mods: Front Bull Bar with Hella 500's, rock lights, bed lights, Exhaust System
    The Fayetteville, NC Christmas parade is Saturday December 11, 2010, starting at 11 AM and will go thru 1 PM...Inspired by cfd_2214 with his Christmas parade pictures, I would like to find out if there is anyone that would like to ride in the Parade with Southeast Custom 4x4 with stock or hardcore rigs...Our Scion club will be riding with us so so far we've got 10 lifted Toyota's and about 15 Scions...I want some cool rigs with us so we can put on a show for the crowd!! Anyone interested please let me know by Wednesday so we can get our application in!! Please call me at (910)868-5071 to RSVP...We will have a cookout after that at Rick Hendrick Toyota with Hamburgers and Hotdogs OR if everyone is up for a chili cookoff like we did last year that might work as well!! Just let me know!! Thanks - Daniel

Products Discussed in

To Top