Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

2011 Meet Dates

Old 12-19-2010, 04:47 PM   #1
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
2011 Meet Dates

So, I thought that perhaps since we're so close to the new year, we could start a meet list for all the southeast sorted by month and location. Kinda streamline the whole southeast meets into 1 thread
Old 12-19-2010, 05:00 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure this'll work too well...meets tend to get organized via BSing. Can't hurt to try though.

Jan. 15th is Shoe Creek VA. That one's already got a thread.

I know Hodgie has, I believe, a SERO meet at Harlan KY in the spring.

I'm sure there will be a Uwharrie run at some point in the spring after it opens back up as well.
Old 12-19-2010, 05:07 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Um, yeah, we usually just plan about a month before hand. I doubt this will work very well as everyones schedule is different and we try to plan around everyone.

I can give you a rough schedule of the meets.

Jan 15th Shoe Creek

Spring, April-May SERO Harlan KY

Coal Creek/ Windrock TN- spring or summer

URE -summer

Rausch creek-Aug, Sep-Fall

IDK, this is just what I would like to do...........I'm sure only about half will take place but this is what I would like to see.

Keep me in the loop on that stuff even if there's no dedicated "meet" and you just wanna go...my schedule is a flexible, flexible bish.
Old 12-20-2010, 06:57 PM   #4
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
The thought was to streamline all the threads, and branch them off of this thread to their own meet threads, to kind of make this a sticky and hyperlink the meets to their own thread. Evidently a bad idea. My b
Old 12-22-2010, 02:40 PM   #5
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
I would like a URE meet sometime in the spring.

Also I would like to do some weekend meet and greets.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:39 AM   #6
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb A calendar!!

If a mod or someone in the high flying wires has the power, a calendar would be awesome as a sticky. That would be the best way to stream line meets and the like. Threads could be started coordinating the event and then once some dates have been choosen the mod could add it to the calendar. This would be a good way to keep up with "hard scheduled", and "BS scheduled" events for us (search/common sense/work merit) challenged users.

Notice I am not calling anyone a (Noob, newb, nub, etc....)

Old 01-05-2011, 09:32 AM   #7
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Well, most of the meets are stickied up at the top with the dates in the Title. Still a good idea though.
it is a good idea...I've been messing around with something that'll show upcoming events/meets only if you're near the meet (geographically). until that's working, like lrgrnr said most events get stickied to the top of the south east forum
Old 01-05-2011, 09:34 AM   #8
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I have never been to a meet but would definitely like to, seems like they are always scheduled on saturdays which I always have to work.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:24 AM   #9
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Until bobs calendar comes up, there is also the calendar the entire board can see. Just label it Appropriately.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:26 AM   #10
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
it is a good idea...I've been messing around with something that'll show upcoming events/meets only if you're near the meet (geographically). until that's working, like lrgrnr said most events get stickied to the top of the south east forum
That is an interesting way to go about it! When you say near the meet, do you mean if the event is in the same state or if it's in your region (south east, south west...)? If you need any help or want someone else to look over something let me know, I have a degree in Computer Science and live beside a college full of bright young kinds.