Wheeling In The Country

View Poll Results: Wheeling In The Country. Summertown TN
around feb 5 and 6 1 10.00%
around feb 19 and 20 6 60.00%
around march 5 and 6 1 10.00%
around march 19 and 20 5 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-02-2011, 05:54 AM   #41
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah brian that deal was on treaddepot, but goodyears had a big rebate at the time ( I want to say 160 if you bought 4 tires)
Old 02-02-2011, 06:07 AM   #42
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen good year frequently throw out buy 3 get one free deals. Matter of fact they had one going about 2 weeks ago. Also, sears usually matches online deals so if a place doesn't have them in Stock, call sears.
Old 02-02-2011, 06:09 AM   #43
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kyle, the 7033s won't come in the right backspacing in 18's.
Old 02-02-2011, 07:27 AM   #44
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
So is anyone else going to want to wuss out and stick to the easier trails? I'd rather not have to call AAA for my daily driver.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:00 AM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspadaro View Post
So is anyone else going to want to wuss out and stick to the easier trails? I'd rather not have to call AAA for my daily driver.
well just let judd test the waters on the harder trails first. Everyone knows he'll be down.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:49 AM   #46
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoAlaMode's Tacoma Gallery
Just spreading the love Paul! Are you 2wd? Checked out the site you suggested and they don't have tires listed.

Jim, if I go, I'll be on the easier trails especially at the beginning.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:51 AM   #47
Good deal. Made an appointment for the first lifetime alignment at Firestone, hope they don't totally suck donkey balls... my alignment shat itself a bit after the crapfest that was Saturday.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:51 AM   #48
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good deal. Made an appointment for the first lifetime alignment at Firestone, hope they don't totally suck donkey balls... my alignment shat itself a bit after the crapfest that was Saturday.

i'd say it did after all the jumping you did in your truck last weekend lol.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:54 AM   #49
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
and every weekend for the poll yall have up. i have to work. i have off every other weekend. friday saturday and sunday
Old 02-02-2011, 10:02 AM   #50
Jumping? No jumping, just some bouncing
Old 02-02-2011, 10:08 AM   #51
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Jumping? No jumping, just some bouncing

c'mon lets not fib. i was in the truck with ya and it def felt like jumping.

i may have to miss the wheeling in the country event. gotta try to save the money to get the sliders and pay tuition that way next time i go out my truck wont just sit on the pavement.
Old 02-02-2011, 10:09 AM   #52
Ok, ok, it was harsh bouncing. But I didn't get all 4 wheels off the ground or something.
Old 02-02-2011, 10:37 AM   #53
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoAlaMode's Tacoma Gallery
One of the reasons it took me so long to get back to you all was because I had to stop and watch your drive. I can't say all 4 tires came off the ground at the same time, but I can tell you that you used all the down travel you had available. If I had know what was coming, I would have recorded it!
Old 02-02-2011, 10:51 AM   #54
gonzo6up has a spectacular aura aboutgonzo6up has a spectacular aura about

gonzo6up's Tacoma Gallery
This is in my hometown so I'll probably be ready to hit some of the trails up there. I'll be in my '86 though. I took my Tacoma up there a few years ago and it's no joke, unless you have a locker and don't give a damn most of the trails are not friendly. I followed a bunch of locked Rubicon's around that night and made almost everywhere they went. What i couldn't climb straight up i would just back up to stay with the group. Get on the website and check out the trail/ hill called twister 2 and 3....the ole '86 had a hell of a time but i made it.
Old 02-02-2011, 10:52 AM   #55
You're making me want to sit this one out, the trails are that rough?
Old 02-02-2011, 10:58 AM   #56

Quote:
You're making me want to sit this one out, the trails are that rough?
Let's just say you need to know where you are going. There are a few trails up there that once you get into them you have no choice but to climb some huge ass bluff to get out or back out all the way. For the really hard stuff there are by-passes. All the trails pretty much lead back to the main road too which is where you see the large mudpit posted on here. I stay out of the deep mud when i go but the trails are pretty fun.
Old 02-02-2011, 11:00 AM   #57
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
well there's some words of encouragement for all of us.
kinda glad ive decided to sit it out.
Old 02-02-2011, 11:06 AM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by my08yoyo View Post
well there's some words of encouragement for all of us.
kinda glad ive decided to sit it out.
now I didn't mean to talk anyone out of this ride because there are plenty of trails up there that you can stay in 2wd. Like i said i followed locked Rubicon's in my Sport with factory tires so it's doable for sure. The only damage i got when i was with the jeeps was that damn stupid trailer harness connector got bent up, few ledges on the trails i was on.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:46 PM   #59
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
yeah but what about if all you have is 2wd? how would i fair???
Old 02-02-2011, 12:51 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by my08yoyo View Post
yeah but what about if all you have is 2wd? how would i fair???
you can still get around to watch the large hill climbs and make it through most of the trails.
By looking at your lift & tire combo you should be fine.