around march 19 and 20 5 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-03-2011, 06:05 PM   #1
juddcunningham is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: judd
juddcunningham's Tacoma Gallery
Wheeling In The Country

Who all wants to meet up at this place and go wheeling i have been once had a blast. www.wheelininthecountry.com they are open every other weekend I can go just about anytime let me know when.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:09 PM   #2
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
I'm diggity down when you get your 89 fixed!
Old 01-03-2011, 06:10 PM   #3

Firefighter:
and if yall want to or should i say if you have enough balls we can camp saturday night and play all day sunday too.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:12 PM   #4

Firefighter:
i went and bought a new u joint for 9 bucks and cant find the yoke anywhere tried to weld the old back together worked for a day then i put it in 4 low just to see if it was going to old broke again so i have to find a 89 toyota in a junk yard somewhere
Old 01-03-2011, 06:14 PM   #5
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I got to work on Sundays... so i'd have to leave early... I would honestly like to do this in Feb sometime.. I like those dates! If we do it in Feb then maybe we can get more people who are going to that ride in march that is sticky'd.. I would like to go to that one to since it's not TOO far away!
Old 01-03-2011, 06:18 PM   #6

Firefighter:
where is when is sticky'd
Old 01-03-2011, 06:31 PM   #7

Wind Rock/ Coal Creek Camp and Ride at the top on the South East Region.. Its right about the place they are wanting to go to is right outside of Knoxville!
Old 01-03-2011, 06:32 PM   #8

Firefighter:
ok there
Attached Thumbnails
Wheeling In The Country-wheelin-country-1-wrote-.jpg  
Old 01-03-2011, 06:33 PM   #9

Firefighter:
some pictures of wheeling in the country
Attached Thumbnails
Wheeling In The Country-wheelin-country-2.jpg   Wheeling In The Country-wheelin-country-3.jpg   Wheeling In The Country-wheelin-country-4.jpg   Wheeling In The Country-wheelin-country-5.jpg   Wheeling In The Country-wheelin-country-6.jpg  

Wheeling In The Country-wheelin-country-7.jpg  
Old 01-03-2011, 06:35 PM   #10

Firefighter:
knoxville would be cool i got a buddy that lives there
Old 01-05-2011, 09:06 PM   #12

Come on people! LEts get this going for a small ride at least!
Old 01-11-2011, 08:53 PM   #14

Firefighter:
when you gettin your 4 wheel drive fixed
Old 01-31-2011, 05:35 PM   #15

So the way i see it if this happends me and my girlfriend will be down! LOL! She was a litle jealous that she didn't go wheeling with us the other day! We got to get Daniel, Jim, and Matt involved though! I'll post a link in the mod page..
Old 01-31-2011, 07:33 PM   #16
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
Ill come. My girlfriend was actually a bit miffed she didn't get to go too
Old 01-31-2011, 07:34 PM   #17
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
buddy of mine just got a wrangler jk he wants to take out, I'm sure he'd come if jeeps are allowed
Old 01-31-2011, 07:38 PM   #18
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
im down if i can ride along with someone if we do real wheeling. thats a bit long for me to tow my jeep for just a weekend.
Old 01-31-2011, 07:41 PM   #19

Firefighter:
paul you can always ride with me. Just no whining and shitting on yourself JK
but yes jeeps tacos hell fuckin chevy's who cares just a bunch of dudes having fun
Old 01-31-2011, 07:42 PM   #20
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by juddcunningham View Post
paul you can always ride with me. Just no whining and shitting on yourself JK
but yes jeeps tacos hell fuckin chevy's who cares just a bunch of dudes having fun
awesome. Sounds like this is going to be a bring the woman along event as well.