Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Shoe Creek Photos!

Old 01-15-2011, 08:09 PM   #21
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't notice any 2wd Tacos, guess it's no place for me. lol Maybe one day.
Old 01-15-2011, 08:10 PM   #22
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubadub View Post
lol thanks man, im still pretty new at taking pictures. this is my new camera and its a DSLR so its taking some getting used to. Hopefully i can get invited to more events cuz i love taking photos. hence the fact that i took a total of 703 photos today alone
Well, the big plus is that you took LOTS of photos.
It's hard setting up for the "right" photo. That fact that you took lots of em is great...AND.....alot of them are sequential which is pretty cool for people wanting to make gifs.
Seriously, awesome work. So many times people are wheeling and never take enough pics.
Old 01-15-2011, 08:11 PM   #23
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
So no locked pre runners? I think I woulda had some fun up there with mine.
Old 01-15-2011, 08:13 PM   #24
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Damn i would have done fine on those trails.....I should have gone
Old 01-15-2011, 08:16 PM   #25

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Had to try my luck with some tone mapping on this one. Great pic.
Old 01-15-2011, 08:22 PM   #26
Rubadub is a glorious beacon of lightRubadub is a glorious beacon of lightRubadub is a glorious beacon of lightRubadub is a glorious beacon of lightRubadub is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Chris Miller
Rubadub's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks again guys, Glad yall like the photos, Love all these good reviews
Old 01-15-2011, 08:22 PM   #27
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
wth? arent you right there in the neighborhood?
Yeah but I had to work 1pm-12am today and can't take off because I already put in my two weeks notice and need to save my gas money for the drive to CA
Old 01-16-2011, 04:02 AM   #31
Betty Blue
Fennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: VFA
Name: Matt
Fennywald's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics!! I'm glad to see i wasn't the only one that had some probs on the trail lol, but it was my first time Great time hanging out with everyone and getting to break in my taco!
Old 01-16-2011, 05:20 AM   #32
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Nice pics guys! looks like a blast. can't wait for Windrock.
Old 01-16-2011, 05:49 AM   #33
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Did larry dent his bedside??
Old 01-16-2011, 05:58 AM   #34
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics guys. I've got a few I'll get posted up later.
Old 01-16-2011, 05:58 AM   #35
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
Did larry dent his bedside??
No, he was a **** hair shy of hitting it on that tree. He took a pretty aggresive line. He had to winch over that rock, and use a come-a-long on his rear to drag his rear to the right on that rock to get away from that tree. Pretty close, a little scratch, but no dent
Old 01-16-2011, 07:04 AM   #36
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a few of mine. Don't have very many.

Old 01-16-2011, 01:04 PM   #37
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Nice pics!
Old 01-16-2011, 03:10 PM   #38
DNR's and Refusals!
lexmedic157 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlexmedic157 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlexmedic157 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlexmedic157 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlexmedic157 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlexmedic157 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlexmedic157 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlexmedic157 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlexmedic157 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlexmedic157 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlexmedic157 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dave
lexmedic157's Tacoma Gallery
well even though I wasn't in a taco, it was awesome for my first actual ride (co-pilot for fire931). nice to see what you guys have into your truck, does give me a few ideas for mine! hope to see you guys on the trail again!
Old 01-16-2011, 04:24 PM   #39
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Video is uploading from our contingent. Gimme about 30 mins...
Old 01-16-2011, 04:57 PM   #40
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Vid's up....NSFW language, so hide the kids or put on headphones...boys at play...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFj4S5-0cQA