Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Shoe Creek Photos!

Old 01-16-2011, 05:08 PM   #41
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
I'll get individual clips up tomorrow guys...I only used about half the stuff I got in this vid...
Old 01-16-2011, 05:17 PM   #42
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Looks like fun. wish i would have gotten up here sooner so i could have gone. been tryin to get everything situated for my move. maybe next time
Old 01-16-2011, 05:18 PM   #43
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
My68ur8trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
LMAO at the begining

YouZ Guyz!
you were determined....

looks like a good time, I def want to make it out there the next time and finally try this thing out

Justin
Old 01-16-2011, 05:23 PM   #44
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by My68ur8trd View Post
you were determined....

looks like a good time, I def want to make it out there the next time and finally try this thing out

Justin
hah, i feel the same. atleast ill be pickin up my ATO rear bumper next weekend finally. cant wait to see how it looks
Old 01-16-2011, 05:28 PM   #45
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
hah, i feel the same. atleast ill be pickin up my ATO rear bumper next weekend finally. cant wait to see how it looks
yeah I put my sliders on today.

i need to go find a nice planter at the mall to try it on

Justin
Old 01-16-2011, 05:29 PM   #46
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:

Justin
find a small car instead
Old 01-16-2011, 05:33 PM   #47
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Justin

Shit, if I can get out there, you can get out there!
Old 01-16-2011, 05:35 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by linwoodm View Post
Shit, if I can get out there, you can get out there!
I know the truck wouldnt have a problem, Its just time is the issue for me at the moment

and as for WRMATHIS. I do have a 95 tercel, I wonder if I could back up on the hood of it?

after seeing these videos, I really want to come out there.

Justin
Old 01-16-2011, 05:37 PM   #49
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
I know the truck wouldnt have a problem, Its just time is the issue for me at the moment

and as for WRMATHIS. I do have a 95 tercel, I wonder if I could back up on the hood of it?

Justin
hah, do it, and take pics :P
Old 01-16-2011, 06:20 PM   #51
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks.

In other news, was anyone else's suspension groaning like crazy on the way home? I thought I had killed my driver's side CV axle until I noticed it was only happening on bumps...pressure washed the shit out of the IFS and gave the UCAs a little grease, and it's much much better. Gonna pressure 'em again tomorrow.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:26 PM   #52
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
The only thing I noticed was my alignment is way off. Good thing I got that damn lifetime alignments at Firestone!!!!
Old 01-16-2011, 06:40 PM   #53

Yeah. We'll see. Gonna wash the shit out of everything tomorrow after work and then run it up and down the interstate a few miles again tomorrow...it was weird, it was like a grinding noise almost, but only occurred above 65 mph, worsened with larger bumps, sometimes stayed, sometimes went.

Since it wasn't constant, I'm thinking it's not CV, unless I just ground it down at a certain angle.

It doesn't clear up after some cleaning, I'll run it by the dealer and have 'em look at everything.

I hadn't greased the UCAs since we compared ride heights at your shop Lurry, and I've wheeled the shit out of the truck since then, so it might've just been lack of attention after all that break-in flexing.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:26 AM   #54
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Here's another angle of the big rock you were standing on andrews... lol

Old 01-17-2011, 05:30 AM   #55
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
work computer
Old 01-17-2011, 06:00 AM   #56
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
a few I gots with cell phone

Old 01-17-2011, 06:31 AM   #57
Betty Blue
Fennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: VFA
Name: Matt
Fennywald's Tacoma Gallery
pretty good pics for a cell phone! all mine on my phone turned out like crap
Old 01-17-2011, 06:39 AM   #58
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fennywald View Post
pretty good pics for a cell phone! all mine on my phone turned out like crap
u the one that followed me up?

I got some video too I'll try and cut up later
Old 01-17-2011, 09:13 AM   #59
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
So no locked pre runners? I think I woulda had some fun up there with mine.
Only prerunner was Burg and he made it almost everywhere we went.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
Looks like fun. wish i would have gotten up here sooner so i could have gone. been tryin to get everything situated for my move. maybe next time
Dude Ibeen here for 2 yrs now w/ my truck and met you what color is your truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
My alignment is shit, rotor is warped worse than before (probably the 40 mile slalom course we ran last night)
After that long road and from the mtn ridge down my brakes catch hard some times, thinking I scoared sp? my pads pretty good.
Old 01-17-2011, 09:48 AM   #60
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
where's my propane Steve?